Pranking GF (part 1)

Johnny's sides (Imagination POV)

"Hi Guys! Welcome back or welcome to my channel. Don't forget to like, subscribe and hit the notification bell. Make sure you'll watch this till' the end."

While I'm preparing my prank for Y/N she on our TV. "So guys, I'll be pranking my princess HAHAHA! I'll see what's reaction she'll give to me."

*1...2...3... ACTION*

"Hey Y/N? I'm sorry." Y/N didn't responded. "Hey! Please listen carefully.." she turned off the TV. OMG! I'm nervous, whatever it takes! I love you Y/N. "I love someone knew."

OMG! Y/N stop eating caramel popcorn.

"How long have you've been loving her?" That question! Guys help!! "4 Months. I'm sorry Y/N." Oh no, she remove my hand to her right cheek.

*BOOOOOOGSH*

"Are you leaving me? Y/N I tought you'll listen my explainations?" She look at me glaze. Those stares!? No, she'll leave. "I don't even ****ing care about that explaination! You've confessed already. Its not a mistake, its a CHOICE."

"Hey baby." She look at me again. "Yuck baby? I thought your calling me PRINCESS instead coz' I hate that "BABY" endarment?!" Oh no! I forgot, she hates when I call her baby.

"I'm sorry Johnny but I think, I deserve to be love and not to hurt." *The door close*.

"Guys! My prank for her, gone wrong. Please! Take me he back." I shut down now the camera. I was confused. I thought Y/N is just pranking me too, but all of her favorites stuff are with her.

Pranking My Girlfriend (Gone Wrong) ~♡

Johnny Orlando Vlogs

A/N:
I'll make just 2 parts. I'm preparing some one shot her, thankyou for 1K+! Please follow me, vote and read every chapters!

~NO HATE SPREAD LOVE~♡