Twin Baby

You and Johnny are happily married just 10 months ago and your now pregnant!

Johnny thought that you and him just want to married because you have baby.

"Hey John? I have appointment today, maybe we should know the gender so we can buy maternity suits and stuffs."

He sniffed your hair. "I know and I will be there too. We have to know it, I'll promise this will gonna be a twin."

While your in the shower your thinking if this is a twin, maybe or maybe not. You dry yourself and just put some sunkiss make up because your very bloom to make up Smokey.

"Hey John. I think I'm craving for Cookies and Cream and Strawberry foods. Shall we drop by?" You smiled at Johnny and he whispered to your baby.

'My baby's craving are very easy to find,huh? We will drop by'

--

On this day I'll promise
forever

On this day I surrender my heart

Here I stay take my hand

And I will always here and stay

On this day~

Sir I'm bit nervous

Standing here today

Still not knowing

I don't know what I'm going to say

So stay with me please

Coz I'll marry your daughter

And make it my wife

Put her finger

And the rest day of my life

It sounds good when you heard the 2 songs that you remember when you and Johnny got Married.

"Here's your order sir and maam. 1 Cookies and Cream Deluxe and 1 Strawberry Mcflurry."

You just drive to there.

"Here's my baby's craving."

Your very hungry because the cookies and cream and Strawberry are craving satisfied!

"Hey Love.." Johnny called you.

"Yes?"

He smiled and the way his lips turn into duck style.

"Thankyou for giving me worth to be my life after all these years.. Thankyou for giving me a little Y/N or Johnny, I guess." And he kissed your hand then he chuckled.

It sounds angelic when you heard him chuckled.

--

Your now in your OBgyne. Its a small clinic but its very convenient when you saw some pictures of babies on the belly. A baby while giving birth.

"Mrs. Orlando?" You heard your newly wed surname. "That's me." And the nurse smile. "Your turn now Maam." And Johnny held your hand.

"Hi! Hi Marina." You kissed your friend, she's the OB! "Hi Y/N! Is this Johnny? OMG, when I first saw you I just only know that your a fangirl of him." then she chuckled. Your cheeks blushed.

"Anyway, any cravings? Some stuffs your hate? How many months are you know pregnant?" She excitedly open the monitor for scanning your belly.

"My cravings are cookies and cream. I hate the mayonnaise only. And I'm 5 1/2 months old pregnant? I guess." Then she nod to what you said.

"Kindly wear this hospital gown." then she give the color green blue hospital gown.

--

"Oh.. oh my ghad! Its two." Johnny held your hand as the monitor get zoom.

"You have twin babies. A girl and a boy. Congratulations!"

You felt your tears fell down to your cheeks, a twin baby for you and Johnny.

"Thankyou Y/N, I've told you its twin!" And he claim your lips.

*NO HATE SPREAD LOVE*