Grocery

Johnny's POV

I'm still here at S n' R. I'm with Y/N and she's still seeing what we will buy for 1 week budget. Can't believe this girl!

"Hey John well I want Crab Meat? Do you want Paella?" she asked me. Oh! I love that, but its more than hour to cook that. "Yes! I want Chipotle style." she nodded as I see her putting the ingredients.

"Love? What do you think we will buy, is it 1 box of yakult or Milk? I need it daily oh I forgot! The 78º coffee too." Well Y/N love coffee and dairy drinks. She's kinda good at calcium. She's strong when it comes to handle me, I push the cart and she put down on it.

"I think love you need to see this? I love Ahoy Chocolate Cookie Chips!" I shouted to her, he hates that she said its cancerous. She bought 1 pack only. Not bad love, not bad.

She get her favorite tuna with filipino food flavors, she get used to it so I do. "Are we gonna eating Baked Mac? Please?" I get 4 packs of Baked Mac, the Cheesy Baked Mac and the real Baked Mac.

She's on diet so she get again a vegetables! Ugh, this girl is really! She get Lettuce, Tomato, Carrot, Cucumber, Beans and the 10000 hundred islands and italian dressing.

She really love doing grocery, by the way she love foods. She get again a can in burger, she always doing microwave on that thing. Eww, Y/N has a bad taste for snacks.

For chocolate! This is really our favorite spot. We get 2 box of Cadbury the bubble and almond, 4 box of Kitkat Green Tea and original, Tobleron 6 pcs, Ferrero 1 square box, 6 boxes for Almond Chocolate of Goya, and 1 box truffles. We always heated this chocolates and spread in the bread!

Its almost 8:45 and the supermarket is closing in the starts of 8:55. Well, yeah some of grocery is for 2 months specially the chocolates. Y/N really love the smell of supermarket.

When she is in the counter I bought a bundle of 40pcs. Tulips and 20pcs Rose cost of $3000. You know she likes Tulips with Rose. I gave it to her and smells the supermarket smell.

I laugh because she's really obssess on that thing.

~NO HATE SPREAD LOVES~♡