How To Win Her Heart pt.3

~Johnny's POV~

"What's with the smile Carl?" I asked. Well, I'm making sure I'll win her heart. I'm supposed to be with her this morning but I arranged something she can't bare with.

"Nothing bro! You're a fine ass after 5 years of being PLAYBOY , finally." And he hit my broad shoulder. "Nothing is more important than this. Goodluck!" And we turn off the lights, I hope she'll like this.

--

"Hey John! For the sake of myself, you pick up your phone finally." You know she's angry coz you're not the one will fetch her. You are not OTW to their school and pick up her. "Nah, I'm not gonna put my babi in danger. Hey! Your skirt is to short, here's my jacket!" She put the jacket before going to my other side.

"Where we will go John?" You're smiling while driving. You feel so nervous about what will her reaction after the surprise. "Stay still Y/N, you have to be patient." And you just turn off your radio and a song came up.

I'm gonna like you when you waste my time~

I don't really care if you're with mine~

So I'm gonna like my waste my time ~

Oh all day, all night~

And she sang it! I thought its a strange to her, why she did know about that? HAHAHAHA

What's good with you, girl?~

What have you been up
to lately?~

Saw you with another guy, I'm just observing no hating~

Tell me that does he treat you right or are you faking that you're in love again or is this just pretend?~

Just come on,girl~

Just be honest with yourself~

Have some fun girl~

'Cause you don't need nobody else~

Just come on,girl~

Just give me another chance~

Have some fun girl~

I was meant to be your man~

I never stop missing you baby you should know~

I wish I was kissing you now reminiscing through my phone~

And all day long you got me daydreaming~

'Cause I never stop missing you~

But I feel like I'm loosing you~

I didn't know that she know my songs? Where she learn from it? Does she's one of my fangirls?

"We're here Y/N. Come here."

She walks towards to me and hug me tight. I get the handkerchief and blindfolded her. As we walk the gazeboo, the lights are dim and the gazeboo are super relaxing.

"Y/N.. I hope if I'm not your first, I hope I will be your last?"

I saw in her eyes, an expensive crystal tears running down her face. An innocent and angelic face. I will love this girl no matter what happened.

"I'll take this as a YES john!"

"Congratulations New Couples!!~♡"

A confetti surprise us. I'm super thankful because of their supporting me. I lead her to the foods, I know she loves this.

A salmon, bulgogi (korean food), kimchi, sushi (maki, tuna, salmon, nori and salmon), chicken curry, beef steak, carbonara, spaghetti, garden salad, rice, blue lemonade and iced water.

"What's this John?"

I saw she's now opening the courting gifts for her, their so many stuffs. My albums, a USB that has a video of my vlogs, pink tulips with white and red roses, a bouquet of kitkat (japan flavors) with yellow toblerone and Maltesers, a Stitch bag (it has phone case, stuff toy, pillow, a pair of pajamas, blanket, squishy and a bottled water), and of course BT21 make ups and stuffs.

"Johnny! Thankyou for this, I thought it wasn't mine.. By the way I have a gift for you, I told you this is my dance covers of your songs and my favorite cologne of men." I get it and I kiss her hair. "Is this How to Win Heart?" She smilde swiftly, those smiles and blink eyes are my favorite. "You win my heart, you own it too."

And all night we just and share some stories in gazeboo. It was a fun night, my family and her family are there. After the happening this night I posted.

@johnnyorlando

How to Win Her Heart if I can always WIN in your HEART? Love you, heart❤☄.

*NO HATE SPREAD LOVE~*

A/N:

Yey! First 3 chapters in my imagines? Thankyou for reading that short chapters? HAHA (story..) thankyou also for waiting for the next update, onto next? Love y'all buns-buns.