Preference

~How You Argue / Fight~

Khan
He's rough. And you know that if he wanted to, he could really hurt you let alone kill you. But whenever you argue, he's not really one to yell and growl at you. He gives you those ice-cold eyes and chilling threats. But even after you both walk off, he always seems to find you and pick you up to your feet. He's not the best for lovey-dovey emotions but he does his best to show you how much you mean to him.

Jim Kirk
You tend to have your disagreements from time to time. One or the other being stubborn and not getting their way which leads you both to shout at each other. Jim or you would turn your backs to each other after the argument. But Jim would realize he doesn't want to lose you and goes for a search to find you because he knows that he needs you.

Spock
He doesn't always physically show his emotions. Or it doesn't seem like it sometimes. It hurts you that he seems so careless for many times he could nearly die yet he only brushes it off like it's nothing. You point it out many times that it makes you argue with him. The next thing you know, the next day or so and he comes up to apologize with sad eyes. You forgive him as you are always there for him. The last thing you want is for him to be emotionally compromised thinking that you'll leave him.

Bones
Bones has always been stubborn and even a bit exaggerated. He doesn't like dying and he's gotten on your nerve with every dangerous mission that you've done. It's annoyed you a bit and he's always checking up on you. You argue sometimes especially with him not backing down and continuously scolding you a lot. You feel regret with your arguments in the aftermath as he's just trying to see if you're okay. And it seems he does too as to make it up to you, he romanticly gives you a rose and apologizes, taking you out for dinner.

Sulu
You barely get to see him while he's on the bridge and you're somewhere on the ship. He does his best to apologize to you but especially with harder battles he can get really stiffy with you and even bark back. It makes you feel lonely and sad, which takes a little longer for someone to come apologize. But when you find him, he seems to be in the corner of the room all sad with a picture of you in a frame. You're always on his mind during work and you couldn't bare to imagine how that would damage him if you left.

Scotty
After a fight leads to the silent treatment. You both have your backs turned to each other with any argument you have. When you aren't arguing, you have each other's backs. You're special to one another and would back each other up when needed. So when you find him in his work with a bottle, he's not out of it but he doesn't quite notice how hurt you are. When that happens, you apologize and it seems like the whole world goes back to being bright.

Checkov
He's soft and adorable. He's innocent and you don't ever really argue. It's just disagreement. You feel a hell of a lot of pain when Pavel is the first to leave. Where you find him upset with tears and a tub of ice cream. As soon as he sees you, he only gets a bit more hurt thinking you have more to say. So instead you hold him and help him feel loved.