A survivor? | Chapter 4

Malorie lay awake in her bed.All she could hear was the wind.There was a shadow on the window like someone or something was passing by.Then Malorie fell asleep.

When Malorie wakes up she goes down stairs and makes her way to the kitchen,when she hears someone talking on the radio.

"It's been 3 days since these,um,events unfolded.Station's lines are down.I can't get in touch with anyone.We haven't heard anything from any authorities...but if you are listening,from what I can gather,as long as you stay indoors,as long as you don't look at those things...you should be fine.Do not go outside.The monement I receive anymore news,I will be sure to update you.

An old lady called Cheryl says"My husband works in trusts and estates.What kind of law do you practice?"
Douglas replies"Bankruptcy,"
"When he's not suing the neighbors,"Tom,the Asian man, says.

"Hey,how long's our food gonna last?"Felix asks.
"Not much longer because some of us don't understand the concept of rationing!"Douglas says referring to Malorie.

"Douglas,your house is behind this one.When we finish this,let's go for a good run,"Tom says.
"We'd never make it back.What you don't understand is-"

Someone knocks on the door.

Dun dun dunnnnnn😂Sorry this was short and I'd like to apologise on how late I wrote this😂💀but I've been busy with weddings and stuff that I haven't been able to concentrate on writing this story but yeah I'm so sorry!
How was it?Who has watched it and who hasn't?

Please comment on what you think.

-The Author