Chapter Six

Eleven thirty at night and somehow Caroline is in a cab with Klaus, making out with the practical stranger

Eleven thirty at night and somehow Caroline is in a cab with Klaus, making out with the practical stranger. She's tipsy, but not yet completely drunk— just enough to have a bit more fun.

"We're here," Klaus pauses, breathless as he pulls away from her lips, his hand resting on her thigh as the cab driver pulls up to an expensive looking apartment building.

"This is your place?" she asks, stumbling out of the car as Klaus hands the driver his respected money.

"Mhm, c'mon," he slurs, taking her hand in his and leading her inside. He takes the elevator up, kissing her as he does so, his arms pressing her against the wall. The feeling is exhilarating; to be doing this type of thing again.

"This is mine," he says as he stops, sliding his key into the keyhole and opening the door.

The apartment is all too expensive for Caroline to even imagine. In this part of the city with an amazing view, she somehow can't fathom how he even has this much money working at a bar.

"Holy shit, it's nice," she complements, her words slightly slurred as she slips her heels off.

"Thanks, love," he pulls her into him, hands roaming her hips as they fight each other's tongues.

Klaus lifts Caroline up, her legs instinctually wrapping around his waist, almost making Caroline squeal with the sudden movement as he brings her into his room. It's painted a light gray color, the modern styled bedroom consisting of a large dresser, closet, desk, and bed.

Klaus lays Caroline down on his bed, practically ripping off her shirt and pants, leaving her nearly bare. Klaus takes his own garments off, sucking gentle bruises onto her neck and collarbones, making his way down.

"Klaus, I just need to establish something quick," Caroline huffs out, breathless from his masterful tongue.

"Yeah?"

"This, us— it can't be anything more than sex. I'm not exactly looking for anything and to be honest I don't think I'm in the right place to want anything more. I just need to make sure you know that before—"

"I'm more thank okay with that, Caroline Forbes. I'm not really the 'relationship' type of guy, anyways. That's more my friend, Marcel. This is strictly sex tonight, no strings attached. No worries," he smirks, looking down at her with hungry eyes.

"Okay then," she states, smiling when his lips meet hers again.

• • •

Vote and comment! :)

XoXo