introduction

1674 words

•Alexander Hamilton•
The person who's putting the strings on them. He was an intelligent and bright man who's always optimistic and outgoing he was always talkative and open about his ideas he has quite the temper but his temper wouldn't get the best of him he was emotional.

That was him back then his now his short-tempered, his well-mannered, organized, disrespectful, uncaring and worst of all his great at faking his own emotions and he is completely manipulative and his reckless and arrogant, he still is intelligent no doubt but his old self is completely gone, Sure his intelligent but that's the only thing that his old self had, He works as a lawyer.

•John Laurens•
He is outgoing, bubbly, and a social butterfly, he can be sensitive about things and he could hide his true feels about something he and Alex has a strong romantic relationship before Alex changed. He works as coffee shop employee which really didn't want to be that but he wanted to be a zoologist but he didn't pass the exams to be one.

but he believes one day that it will happen cause he believes that we're all destined for glory. Also he really loves Alex, a strong love that will always remain in his heart.

•Marquis De Lafayette•
He is outgoing and his a bright man and an intelligent one, he is also a little bit of a social butterfly, he loves to hangout with his friends he drinks wine more often then not. Anyways he and  Alex also had a close relationship people it was a romantic one but it wasn't he was often jealous of John, since and Alex were considered as a boyfriend back then.

but that jealous wouldn't blind him about reality he overcomes jealous and he supports there John and Alex's relationship back then. He works currently as a FBI agent who is a lever operator I, some people think he doesn't work as an FBI agent because he always goes to the coffee shop John works in.

He helps John at the coffee shop since it's always packed with people. He has deep feels for Alex but he doesn't show it, he and Hercules are dating they feeling something but his heart still wants to have a chance with Alex.

•Hercules mulligan•
He is aggressive, tough, and  serious in the outside but in the inside his soft his a total goofball his childish and most of all his loud and his overprotective at times, He has a good relationship with Alex they aren't the closest but there good friends that's all, His heart belongs to Lafayette he loves him with everything in his power.

eventually they started dating after college was finally over he notice time and time again when they dated or hangout with each other it's like Lafayette doesn't feel the same way but he doesn't want to think that way. He started to notice that since then Alex is changing over time he knows something is going on he ain't the most intelligent person but he knows what's up.

He started to get messages from Alex and Alex asked him to go hangout with him at this point he was weirded out and suspicious about this he never said anything back to him, since he knows Alex doesn't messages him at all nor wants to hangout with him alone he usually does it with Alex inviting him but they won't be alone it would be like a friend hangout thing with his other friends.

He works as a tailor which he really didn't mind like he wanted to be a police but it didn't work out for him since he really wasn't into it anyways he would rather really stay on safe side of life then the risk side of life.

Aaron Burr
He is intelligent, patient and his well-mannered he is independent and respectful his witness is love he really doesn't know how love works. He can be awkward at times he can also be nervous he has anxiety. He and Alex are in a pretty close relationship. back then they had a lot of agruements and fights with each other but at the end of it all is forgiven.