I CANNOT STAND HER

Sadie Sadie Sadie Sadie
All day long
But sometimes I like this mysterious love we have and I like the sexy player he is.
I bet Sadie doesn't get it as good as I do. She will always be second best to me and it will always stay that's way. Soon to come I will get rid of her and that fake face of hers. Ew talking about her face makes me sick! Those drawn on slug eyebrows and don't get me started on that cakey makeup. I get it she's popular but only because of me and now she thinks she's the better one. Well guess what Sadie...your not .
My thoughts had stopped as soon I noticed Patrick
He put on his shirt over his muscular build and wow how I was getting turned on right now.
The perspiration of the heat that was created between us was still glistening on his body and I was just so tempted to rip his clothes off.

Don't worry babe I'll be back so you can have more of this. Ugh his voice was so deep and seductive just like him.His alluring scent was left all over my bed making me never want to wash these sheets.
He then turns around and purposely bites his lip at me before he leaves. He knows how to play bad boy well and it's working on me.
Now it was my turn to make a plan to get rid of Sadie. But this wasn't any ordinary plan that will just leave her broken instead her whole life will be ruined.