Two

(Not edited )
Instagram: mama_adam._.draws

We use to laugh, we use to go on walks to the park, we used to be so happy as we said "I love you" every night.
________________________
(Nashi)
Their starting to suspect things. This is the fourth time this month I've shown up to the guild with bruises all over my body.

Who could blame me.

It's hard to hide them when you have so many scars, cuts, and bruises that you run out of foundation by the end of the week.

But I guess it is my fault for messing things up. That's all I do. Mess things up. Everything's my fault.

That's why he hits me. It's to make me have better manners. To help me not mess everything. It's to teach me a lesson I won't forget.

It hurts, but I can take it.

"Nashi, you have more." Igneel says. He's been suspicious about things.  

I have to lie. I hate lying to him. To me family and friends. But they can't know. They can't know because they will only think he hates me.

But he doesn't. He loves me I know he does.............right?

"I know, I got into a fight at school. This guy was messing with my things so I decided to teach him not to." I lied.

I could feel the guilt rising in me. I didn't want to. But I had no choice.

"Oh. Okay then." He say.

He gave me a smile in which I returned.

If only you knew