(1) Dinner With Grandparents

Makayla was at her locker getting her home into her backpack when she received a text from her mom. "Meet us at Olive Garden at 530PM Dinner with your grandparents." she read

"Hey Dallas babe.. us hanging out tonight is gonna have to wait till tomorrow." she said to her boyfriend.

"What? It's my only night off from varsity practice." Dallas said once he looked up from who ever he texted.

"I'm sorry my mom just texted me and said that I have to meet her at Olive Garden for a family dinner." she said as she closed her locker.

He sighed and said "Whatever.. let me see the text."

She rolled her eyes and handed him the phone. He read the text and said "We have time to hang out till you have to go." as he took her hand and they left. Dallas Tucker was a junior running back and took one look at Makayla wanted her from the moment he saw her in her cheer uniform on the first game day of her freshmen year.

To the rest of the world they looked like the perfect couple PDA was a must for Dallas he loved letting everyone know she was his girl. But Makayla was hiding secrets and lies behind her eyes of what really goes on when know is around.

Once they got his house he took her upstairs to his room. "Don't you roll your eyes at me again" he said as he started to strip her down. "Dallas I'm sorry okay.." she said as he bent her over and smacked her ass as he proceeded to have sex as he continued to pull her long brunette ponytail and smack her ass.

She started to cry as he kept tugging and smacking till he spilled into her. "Get dressed." he said

She started to get dress then he came over to her. "I hate being mean to you during sex please don't roll your eyes at me." he said

She looked down and said "Take me home"

"No I still have an hour till I have to take you home." he said

"Fine I'll call an uber." she said as she picked up her phone. He threw her phone against his bedroom door. "You will not call anybody" he said as he grabbed her arms.

She winced in pain "Please Dallas." she said

"Fine you want to go home let's go then' he said as he grabbed her stuff and gave her phone to and practically dragged her down the stairs and she fell down the last two stairs and busted her nose. "Get up and stop crying." he said as he smacked her across the face which cut her face.

He put her in his truck as she tried to get her nose to stop bleeding. "We are over Makayla. " he said

"What why?' she said

"Because I wanted to spend time with you on my one night off from practice and you want to act like this." Dallas said

She looked down they pulled up at her house and he said "Don't you come begging me to take you back. And good luck finding anyone better than me"

She got threw her promise ring at him and left his hoodie in the truck. She ran inside in tears ran upstairs to her room. She took a hot shower then started to get ready for the dinner. She did her hair and make up then headed out the door in her car.