First Day

Third person

It was the beginning of December, as Grace and Brooklyn were running around their small, two bedroom apartment trying to get ready for their first day at their new school, Grant Hills High. "Come on Brooklyn we're already late hurry up!" "I'm coming! I'm coming! I was just tucking in my stuffies." Grace rolled her eyes, "You should have done that when I did, but nooo. You have to take three hours to do everything, theeennnn you want to tuck your stuffies in." Brooklyn scoffed and muttered, "Shut up, stupid." They then made their way out the apartment and down the stairs.

They walked, or rather they speed walked to school because they don't run. As the school made its way into their view, they couldn't help but be shocked at the size of the school. It was huge compared to their old school. They were from a small town in Florida that literally no one lives in. This was the first time the girls were experiencing actual cold, and needless to say they had no idea how to dress for the cold of Michigan, but I digress.
Grace's outfit

Brooklyn's outfit

Brooklyn's outfit

The school was two stories tall and very wide

The school was two stories tall and very wide. "How in the actual fuck are gonna find our classes!?" Exclaimed Brooklyn. "Welp. We're just going to have to find a map, but who gon read it?" Said Grace. "I guess we just gon have to walk around." Shrugged Brooklyn.

Brooklyn and Grace made their way into the giant school, they could barely find the office. When they entered the office they noticed a lady at the front desk looking incredibly bored. She didn't even bother to put on a fake smile, which is so relatable.

"What do you two want?" Asked the receptionist. Brooklyn gave Grace the "handle this or I'll go off" look, so Grace took over on the talking.

"Hi. We're new here and we need our schedules." The lady sighed and began typing on her computer. "Names?" "Grace Reyes and Brooklyn Hayes." The lady types some stuff in and the printer started printing. "Here are your schedules now hurry along. You're already late."

Brooklyn and Grace made their way at of the office as Brooklyn muttered "Fucking bitch." Making Grace giggle. "Let's compare schedules."

Schedule:

English
Physical education
Science
LUNCH
Math
Free period
AP Government

"Well at least we have the same schedule so we could be lost together." Laughed Grace, as they began trying to find their classes.

The two girls quickly found out that the school had no maps or signs, so you just had to hope and pray you were going in the right direction. "I'm tired of this shit. Can we take a break? We've been looking for HOURS!" Complained Grace. Brooklyn looked at her incredulously. "Bitch it's been five minutes." She said, making the pair dissolve into giggles.

As the best friends were leaning onto each other laughing, four girls, who were skipping and roaming the hallways, walked passed them. "Damn the dark skin one looking kinda fine." Said Angela completely checking Brooklyn out. "I'm more for the other one. She's either Hispanic or mixed, but she hella fine." Said Leah, also checking out Grace. "Do you think they're littles? Shit do you think they're even gay?" Questioned Jazmyn, holding Rose's hand. "Definitely. Not only is my gaydar going off, but so are my mommy instincts." Replied Angela as Leah nodded in agreement.

"Poor things. They look lost." Said Rose, in a worried tone. "They're probably new. You can tell by the way they're dressed. They must be freezing." Replied Jazmyn. "Well, let's go introduce ourselves." Grinned Leah, walking ahead of them.

"Hey little ones!" Rose exclaimed as the group made it's way in front of the two now scared and confused girls. "H-hi." Brooklyn stammered. Angela mentally cooed at the small shy girl. "I'm Jazmyn, this is my girlfriend Rose, and our roommates/best friends Angela and Leah." Jazmyn said as she pointed to each girl as she said their names. "Hi I'm Grace and this is my bestest friend Brooklyn!" This made Leah's heart flutter when she heard her say 'bestest' "Well Grace and Brooklyn do you need help finding your classes?" Rose asked sweetly. "Uh yeah but how did you know we were new?" Brooklyn asked slightly confused. "Well first off we've never seen you two around before and secondly no one here would wear a mini skirt or a dress in the beginning of December." Angela pointed out matter of factly. "Yeah that's tru-" Before Grace could finish Brooklyn cut her off "Well maybe that's what we like to wear." She said with a lot of attitude, rolling her eyes. Angela took a deep breath then said with a stern voice "It's very rude to cut people off when they're talking and that attitude of yours is very unnecessary, so I suggest you lose it. I also suggest you apologize to Grace." As Angela looked at her expectingly. "I'm sorry Gracie." Brooklyn apologized. "It's okay Brookie." Grace said hugging her. This made the four girls smile at their interaction with each other.

"Let's see your schedule, little ones." Grace and Brooklyn handed over their schedules and the seniors looked over them. "Wow. They have the same schedule. That's hella rare. Don't repeat that word." Said Leah. Brooklyn and Grace looked at each other in a "too late, bitch" look. "They have all classes but the free period and AP Government with Jazmyn and I. The other two they have with you two." Explained Rose. "Fucking sweet. You two will have someone to walk you to every class." Said Angela. "Dont repeat that either." Said Jazmyn as they began to take the two to English.

Their class was on the second floor and apperantly, these girls skip regularly because Jazmyn and Rise walked in with the teacher saying nothing about it. Brooklyn and Grace were about to walk in when Leah and Angela grabbed them. "Be good, sweetheart." Said Angela, proceeding to walk away leaving the dark skinned girl flustered. "See you later, cutie." Flirted Leah, leaving the Hispanic girl in the same state as Brooklyn as they rushed into their first class of the day.

To be continued

~Ariana💜
~Renee💙