Attitude and Tantrums

Third person

The next morning while the littles were knocked out in their cribs the four adults were in the kitchen making sure everything was set before Leah and Angela had to leave. "Alright, alright we got it. I've taken care of them before. Calm down!" Rose said to the panicking mommies. "But what if they cause trouble?" Asked Leah. "Then we calm them down?" Said Jazmyn, rolling her eyes. "Listen the worst that could happen is Brooklyn throwing a tantrum. We already know Grace isn't a trouble maker, and she can mostly calm Brook down. We can handle it." Rose nodded in agreement and started pushing the worried mommies out the door. "We've got this. Go to work and we'll handle the rest." "Don't forget about the rules!" Angela called back.

     Rose closed the door and looked at Jazmyn who wrapped an arm around her. "Let's go wake up the demons... I mean littles." Jazmyn said making them dissolve into giggles.

     Jazmyn went to wake Grace and Rose went to wake Brooklyn. 
"Wake up Brook, you gotta get up." Brooklyn pulled the sheets over her head and mumbled incoherently. "Don't be silly. Come on." Rose said picking Brooklyn up and taking her to the bathroom.

     She got there at the same time as Jazmyn who had Grace in her arms. "Where's mommy?" Grace asked. "Your mommy won't be back till tonight sweetie." Jazmyn told them. Grace began to pout, whereas Brooklyn looked at them blankly to tired to care at the moment. She then buried her head in Rose's shoulder. "I wanna go back to seep!" She whined. "I know sweetheart but we're on and a schedule and you have to be up right now."

    The girls went on about helping the littles go potty and brush their teeth. Once they were down stairs in the kitchen they placed them in their respective highchairs.
Brooklyn's

Grace's

     "Okay pretty girls, do you want Fruity Pebbles or Cinnamon Toast Crunch?" Asked Rose

     "Okay pretty girls, do you want Fruity Pebbles or Cinnamon Toast Crunch?" Asked Rose. "The crunchy toast!" They yelled making the older girls laugh. "Crunchy toast coming right up!" Jazmyn said as she put the bowls in front of them. The two littles dug in as Rose and Jazmyn ate their own food and made sure the younger girls didn't make a mess.