Our Time Together

Frisk's P.O.V

I really like Y/N so far. He's really nice and tries to help us as much as possible. It's been a day since we welcomed him to our family. Asriel begged our parents to let him stay. Y/N also meet our dad Asgore. Right now me, Asriel, and Chara were giving him a tour of the house. We show him his room.
"This room is a extra room we had" I said.
"But now the room is yours".
Y/N smiles at you and you smile back. After showing him the rest of the house we decide to watch a movie in the living rooming. I was a tiny bit worried because Chara was kind of straight forward. They said whatever was in her head. I didn't want Chara to make a bad impression on Y/N.
"Who votes on a scarey movie" Chara says.
I wasnt surprised Chara said that. I see their hands go up except for mine.
"Do you want to watch something else?" Y/N said.
I shook my head.
"No it's fine we can watch this".
The Screen turned on, it was about to begin. I watched and was jumping scared out of my mind. Then a jumpscare appeared on the screen and I clinged to Y/N's arm and covered my eyes with his shoulder.
"are you okay" asked Y/N slighty embarrassed.
"Just a little scared" I said quietly.
Y/N doesn't move. I turn my head and see Chara looking at us. I expect a smirk or one of her teases but instead she has this look. I can't quite figure out what look it is.

Chara's P.O.V

I look at them close to each other and have a feeling. That feeling is weird. It was a feeling I almost never have. A feeling that makes me mad at myself. That feeling I think just maybe was jealousy. I ignored the feeling. The movie helped distract me, I watched more until I got bored. I checked my watch, It was midnight. Asriel was still enjoying the movie but I could tell he was struggling to stay awake. I checked on Frisk and Y/N, they were both asleep. They were leaning on each others heads. I got the remote and paused the movie then turned off the tv. Azzy fell asleep as soon as the tv went out. I heard a yawn behind me. It was Y/N.
"You're still awake Chara".
Then I yawned, Y/N smiled, he was amused of making me yawn. I sat down next to him and said
"I'm tired".
I leaned on him causing him to blush. I smiled in victory. But then I felt cozy and warm next to him. I get drowsy and saw him smile and my eyes slowly shut and I fell asleep.

Y/N's P.O.V

You was the only one awake. You decide to carry them to their rooms. First you take Asriel. He was younger and way more lighter. You come back and went for Frisk. She looked almost beautiful sound asleep, you carry them to her bed. Just as you leave their room you hear "goodnight".
You thought she would be asleep
"G-goodnight Frisk".
You then went for Chara. You hold her in your arms and slowly walk to their room. Then she buries their face into your chest. You turn bright red. You didn't know if she was awake or asleep. You put them on the bed then she tries to pull me onto the bed but you avoid it. You see the smile rising on her face.
"Definitely not asleep" you say.
"How'd you know" Chara says pouting.
"You have a really big smile".
She looks at you. You two both stayed like that for a long time.
"Ok I'm leaving before things get weird, goodnight" you say.
"What kind of weird do you mean" says Chara while smirking.
"Bye"
You leave the room.

Her smile fills you with LOVE