16

-Unedited

"A tiny problem?!" Taehyung yelled at his older brother as he noticed the girl tied up to a chair. She was shaking in fear as she glanced all around her surroundings, but mostly keeping her eyes on Namjoon.

Namjoon only rolled his eyes as he rested his head on the back of the couch, staring up at Taehyung as he continued to scold him.

Taehyung knew that Namjoon didn't think it was such a big problem. But to him it was a huge problem.

He walked over to the girl as he crouched down in front of her. Her eyes started to tear up ash she stared at the boy.

"H-help me, Taehyung." Her voice cracked.

Taehyung let out a sigh as he stood up. He walked back over to Namjoon as he stared at him with anger in his eyes.

Taehyung could feel his blood start to boil as his eyes started to turn red. His fangs started to poke through as he stared at his older brother.

He tilted his head back as he placed his hands on his hips. He blew a puff of air out of his mouth as he tried to refrain himself from beating Namjoon senseless.

But then Taehyung remixes something and that made his heart sink. His jaws clenched as he grabbed Namjoon by the collar pulling him forward until they were face to face.

"You do realize that she is one of y/n's friends and she would be truly angry to find out that my brother turned her into a vampire." Taehyung gritted.

Namjoon rolled his eyes once again as he pushed Taehyung away from him. Leaving him tumbling a bit.

Namjoon stood up as he placed his cup on the nightstand by the couch. He slowly walked towards Taehyung with anger now rising inside of him.

"I thought I told you to stay away from that girl." Namjoon mumbled as he placed his finger on Taehyung's chest as he pushed him  back. "She already found out because you were  to busy playing 'human.'"

Taehyung didn't say anything as he only stared at him. Hatred lingering in his eyes as he stared into his older brothers eyes.

Taehyung really didn't want to pick a fight since he knew Namjoon would easily win that battle. He pushed his off of him as he walked back towards the girl.

Taehyung stared deeply at her with furrowed eyebrows. "Are you sure she's a vampire? She doesn't seem like it." He says as he glanced back at Namjoon over his shoulder.

The girl only trembled in fear as her eyes darted back and forth from Taehyung to Namjoon.

She then raised a eyebrow as she finally realized what Taehyung has said.

"A vampire?" She asked. The trembling started to go away as he glanced down at herself.
Namjoon then walked over to here as he pushed Taehyung out of the way. He placed his hands on her shoulders as he leaned in and stared into her eyes, gaining her full attention.

He pursed his lips letting out a soft 'hum' sound. "Tell me Irene. How are you feeling?" She was quiet for a moment as she glanced away from his intimidating stare.

"U-um..." she trailed off. Namjoon then grabbed her chin with his fingers as he forced her to look back up at him.

She then started to calm down as she stared into his eyes. He smirked as he seen that she was really focused on him.

"Now. I want you to feel completely normal and calm with everything. I want you to accept the fact that you a vampire."

Taehyung only watched him with a confused look. His eyes slowly widening as he realized what was happening.