chapter three

SEVENTEEN YEARS AGO

SEVENTEEN YEARS AGO

"IN FIVE, FOUR, THREE, TWO"

"This is Jim Hellerman, reporting live for Channel 2 News outside of the Capital West bank at Main and Sixth A group of heavily armed men stormed the bank not three hours ago and took an unknown number of hostages"

One of the robbers started yelling "Hey, get them behind the counter!" The alarm went off and he grunted," Now you've put me in a position where I gotta do something I don't want to do, Hmm, SHIT!"

...

Allison skipped over behind the man as he turned to her," Hey, get back with the others" he said waving his gun and pointing to her to move and then she spoke," I heard a rumour"

"What? What did you say?" The robber asked annoyed with the young girl

"I heard a rumour that you shot your friend in the foot" Her power activated as he was in a trance turning to the other robber raising his gun to him," Hey, Dude"

"What the hell?!" The other man shouted but was cut off as he was shot in the foot.

Jim the reporter then spoke as everyone shouted at the sound of gunfire," We just heard shots from inside the bank, it's uncertain if any hostages have been harmed in that"

"Up there" A man shouted in the back as everyone looked at the roof seeing someone running.

"There's some movement on the roof. Possibly law enforcement" said Jim

Inside the bank, Luther lands from falling down the roof grabbing the robber near him and throwing him out a window

Jim looked to see the man fly out and spoke to the camera," Looks like one of the armed robbers has been thrown from the bank."

Diego runs in shouting," Guns are for sissies. Real men throw knives" He threw a pair of his knives and it flew sideways to the robber on the side.

Jim then turning speaking at the noise from inside the bank, "I've been in many hostage situations, like this, and it can escalate very quickly"

The robber next to Allison who was the last one alive, jumped up the counter and started pointing his gun at the children," Get back, you freaks"

Diego chuckled," Hey, be careful up there, buddy"

The man grunted pointing his gun and shouting, "Get back now!!"

Allison amused spoke," Wouldn't want you to get hurt"

"Or what?" Five said appearing through his spatial jump scaring the robber as he turned around shooting Five who had long gone disappeared. He kept persistently shooting and then Five appeared behind him clicking what he thought was his gun, but was a stapler.