The Twins Past

Alec's POV

I put the dishes away after we ate breakfast. I was thinking about how that giantess Willow that lives here, had invited another giantess to live with her. I was worried about Bella because she is always curious about these beings.I didn't want her to be killed like our parents were killed. I still remember the last words our mother said to me right before she was killed

(Flashback 8 yrs)

My family and I were running in the woods from a giant hiker that was camping near us, when he had seen us, he was walking over towards us. I was 12 years old and was running beside dad, with dad holding a 10 year old Bella and mom on my other side. We were running out of energy and the being was gaining on us. Mom and dad looked at each other and saw there was no hope for us. Dad handed me my little sister Bella and told me to hide in the bush near us.

I told them I loved them and ran. Mom said "keep  your sister safe Alec" . They immediately stopped running and Bella was crying. The last thing I saw was my parents being stomped on by that being and I hide my sister's face in my chest so she wouldn't see. I took Bella and ran the opposite direction. After 2 days I found a house in the middle of the woods.

(Flashback end)

I teared up thinking back about that. My thoughts went to my sister, I called for her but she didn't reply. So I went all over the house I build under the floorboards, looking for her. I went to the ladder towards the wall, behind the fireplace, and towards the right. Then I called for her behind the wall door next to the fireplace because I knew she would be there looking at the giantess in the living room.

She went through the makeshift door in the wall. "Bella what were you thinking" I said. Bella looked down "I was looking at the new giantess that moved in". I sighed " you could of been seen or gotten hurt" "I know Alec you tell me this constantly over and over" Bella replied. "Bella I don't want you going out there again" "But Alec" "No buts we're are going back under the floorboards now" I interrupted her.

Bella's POV

Alec and I headed back under the floorboards. I went to my little bedroom before Alec lectures me again, but before I slam the door my brother says I love you. I lay there wondering why Alec won't let me see the giantesses and why he is so worried about me going up there. I barely remember my parents I remember my mum's voice and her singing to me. I had mum's hair and dad's eyes. The last thing I remember before I came to this house was my parents and brother was running through the woods, dad carrying me and him handing me to Alec.

Then I said goodbye, they died somehow, and then sadness. I then had an idea. If I go out when my brother is sleeping I could go to the guest bedroom, to see the giantess there without being spotted and without Alec finding out.