The Rescue

Bella's POV
Kate and I went into her giant car and drove towards the science building, to get to Willow.

(10 minutes later)

We caught up to Willow's car and my heart began to beat faster. Kate sped up toward the side of her car. "Willow please pull over we need to talk" Kate said. Willow looked this way and started to sped a bit. Kate gain more speed, got in front of her car, and slowed down. Willow was forced to stop.

Willow got out of the car with the jar in her hands, then Kate grabbed me gently, and went out of the car. Willow and Kate walked towards each other. "Kate why are you doing these, we can make millions selling these creatures to science" Willow stated. "They are people, look at them they are just like us, but smaller" Kate said. Willow looked at my brother in the jar, as she brought the jar up to her face, Alec walked backwards to the other end of the jar with fear in his eyes. "Willow that guy in the jar is my friend's brother Alec" Kate said as she lifted me up.

Willow's POV
I looked down at the guy in the jar and I suddenly felt guilty and sad when Kate said he had a sister. Furthermore, that Kate is friends with them. "Your right" I said and then I walked over to where I am about two feet from Kate. I bent down, opened the jar, and tipped the jar gently. I watched the guy, Kate called, Alec walk out slowly.

He looked towards me "I'm sorry about what I did, I feel very guilty" I said sadly. "It's ok my sister wasn't harmed" he said. I watch Kate bend down and put her palm down. The tiny girl walked off and she ran to her brother.

Bella's POV
I ran to Alec and he picked me up and spun me around. "I'm sorry I didn't listen to you Alec" I sobbed. "Its ok Bella, you were right about them, maybe some of them have changed" Alec said.

Third person POV
So they all lived together, laughed, and Bella, Alec, Kate, and Willow became the best of friends.

The End