Becoming Friends

Sorry for the late update, I had a lot to do and I totally forgot.

Kate's POV

"I'm glad your not hurt to bad" I said looking down on Bella. Bella is very tiny she is no bigger than my pinkie. I was staring at her and she was staring at me. It was all quiet until Bella spoke. "Are you going to kill me" that sentence made me feel sick and heartbroken when she said that. "What? no I'm not going to kill or even harm you" I stated "I just want to get to know you". The look of relief went into her eyes after I said that, she relaxed a little, but was still on alert.

"Bella can I ask you a few questions please?" And she nodded her had slowly. "How are you this small?" I asked, "I'm a borrower Kate" Bella answered. "How did you end up here, do you live here?" I asked again, "I live here and I was walking on the top shelf above your bed when I fell off" she answered, she mumbled the last part, her cheeks red. "How old are you? "18 yrs old" "cool, I am 22 years old". I had one question left and I asked it "do you have a family, do they live with you here?" I wish I hadn't asked that because she tensed up and looked down at her hands.

Bella's POV

When I heard Kate's last question, I looked down because I felt like crying and I didn't want to expose my brother.
"Hey it's okay you don't have to answer that" I heard Kate say. I didn't want to tell her to much about my past because I didn't want her to know and because she might turn mean. I didn't want to lead her to where I live, towards my brother. I look up and see her look at me with sadness in her eyes.

"Can I hold you?" Kate asked and I stopped whimpering, because my heart stopped. She has been nice to me so far so I didn't worry to much about her picking me up. I slowly stand up and reluctantly say yes. Kate smiles and moves her hand over to me slowly. She looks at my reaction the whole time while she placed her hand beside me, palm up.

I slowly and reluctantly walk onto her palm. It was squishy and warm. I stand in the middle of her palm. "Are you ready Bella?" Kate asked and I nodded she slowly raised her hand. I should've been scared, but I wasn't, I actually felt safe in her hold. She brought me up to her chest and gently hugged me. I felt fleshy walls come in all around me and I felt safe, warmth, and secure like nothing could hurt me.

Right then I yawned loudly. "Are you sleepy Bella?" Kate asked chuckling. I looked up at Kate "yes" I said softly and sleepily. I right then trusted giantess Kate with all my being and know she wasn't going to hurt me. I felt the world around me blur as Kate took me upstairs, into the bedroom and gently laid down on the bed with me on her chest. Her hand on top of me and I soon fell asleep.