Alec's Secret pt 2 the Flashback

(Flashback)
12 yr old Alec's POV

I was collecting wood for a fire, because it was starting to get into winter, through the woods when all of a sudden the ground started to shake. I went to hide in a bush near me. That's when I saw it a giant, my first giant. He was a hiker in the woods camping. I wanted to go over there to get a better look of the giant man.

I started to go over there when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked back at my dad. "Alec I don't want you to talk to the being, you hear me?" Dad said to me. I promised I wouldn't talk to him and my father took me back to the little tree hole we were living in. I wanted to see the giant again, but I would only see him as dad had told me not to see with the giant.

(3 hrs later)

It was getting dark, my parents and little sister should be asleep already. I almost went out when I heard little Bella ask what is was doing, I told her, and she wanted to come. I told her it was dangerous but she threatened to tell unless I brought her along. We went out quietly as to not wake my parents. After a couple of minutes, Bella and I  were at the giants tent. I told Bella to wait by the tall grass next to the front of the tent. I walked over and saw the giant was up.

The giant was reading a book, sitting on a small wooden chair. I started to get closer when the giant looked my way. He's eyes land straight on me as his breath stopped for a moment. My heart started to pound as he got up and continued to stare at me. He started to slowly walk towards me just as I snapped out of my daze and ran straight for my little sister.

I found my parents with her. Mom had tears in her eyes and dad looked pissed. Right then the giant just came out and he saw my family too. My parents stared up at him. Mom scared to death, screamed to the top of her lungs and dad looked back at the giant with fear. "Run" dad said.

Dad picked up Bella and we ran just as the giant started to follow us close behind. What have I done? I just put us all in danger just because I was so damn curious about these beings. Just then the giant started to grab at us with his fist. Mom and dad looked at one another, they saw there was no way out of these.

Dad handed a scared Bella to me and told me to hide in the bushes. I told them my 'l love you's' and ran. Mom told me to keep Bella safe and they immediately stopped running. It threw the giant off guard because he stepped on them with his left foot instead of grabbing them.

(Flashback ended)