Chapter 1: James

1 year earlier

James slowly crept through the building, searching for his best friend Ethan, who he had lost while he was running from the strangers that must have been the staff that worked in the football stadium.as he turned the corner he ran face first into Ethan who was also running from strangers."James where did you go?" Ethan exclaimed as the lights went out."right here." said James putting his hand on Ethan's shoulder.

"Wheres Damian?" asked James."I don't know, i lost him." "well we should probably search for him right?" asked James. "Yea i guess." Ethan replied. They started to run  back the way James had been running towards.

They ran and ran until they felt like they were gonna collapse, so they took a few minutes to rest. After a few minutes they started to walk than gradually began speeding up until they were soon running again. After a few minutes of running they came across the entrance to the field where they found a group of strangers chasing a boy around the field.

"Hey i think that's Damian!" said Ethan. And soon they were running than sprinting towards Damian at full speed. They got to him and James suddenly pulled out a pocket knife going berserk trying to kill as much strangers as he could. But than suddenly, they heard a high pitched voice from the commentators booth and looked up to see a girl with blonde hair that looked about 13 years old trying to run from a group of about 20 strangers who if they caught her would tear her to shreds. 

Damian and Ethan tried getting James to leave her but James ignored them and sprinted up the stairs really fast once again pulling out  his pocket knife and slicing his way through the strangers that were brave enough to grab at the girl when James had a weapon. James finally got through the strangers on the outside of the group and grabbed the girl, and in one fluid motion he had picked her up and was sprinting back down the stairs heading for the exit to the stadium while running on pure adrenaline as he outran both Ethan and Damian.

They barely made it out of the stadium before they were confronted by a group of kids who had a kid looking about 15 at there front who said his name was Jordan.