Chapter 3: Friends can become enemy's

The fight with the strangers was raging around James as he sliced his way through the strangers one by one. But as James sliced through them and ended up cutting one of Jordan's men, Who in turn turned around and glared at James. James looked at the boys arm witch is where he cut him. It looked really bad." Hey." the boy (who went by the name Keagan) started cussing at James.

"It was on accident dude chill." said Ethan who was always there for James when someone was picking on him or being mean to him." If you want a fight than you can have one ya little $%&*!)" Keagan yelled. " Hey why don't lay off, and don't call me that." Ethan replied, quickly losing his temper. Keagan shoved Ethan and in return Ethan punched him right in the nose, and James heard a crack as Ethan broke his nose."OUCH!" yelled Keagan as loud as he could.

Jordan came running over yelling at everyone to calm down, as he tried to break up with the fight." What the hell just happened?! And why the hell did you punch him?" asked Jordan who was also losing his temper." HE SHOVED ME AND CALLED ME LITTLE SHIT! YOU WANT ME TO JUST STAND BY AND LET HIM SHOVE ME AROUND? HUH?" Ethan exclaimed in rage as he finally lost his temper." yes! you probably broke his nose!" Jordan said not exactly calm."

"you know what... leave and take the girl with you... and don't come back." Jordan said." They leave i leave to." said Izzy with a blank expression."..." Jordan was speechless. He hesitated but finally said "Goodbye, i don't want to see you ever again, unless its in war with the ("strangers")" said Jordan who by now was in a bad mood.

later that day as the kids split up:

"you didn't have to do that Izzy," Ethan said quietly as he walked next to Izzy. "Ethan... i know we just met yesterday but... i like you. like a lot, and i want a chance with you..." "Wait, seriously..? i-i like you to Izzy. And... ill give you a chance if that's what you want Izzy." said Ethan obviously surprised that Izzy wanted to be his girlfriend.

Stay tuned for the next chapter witch ill be posting in about an hour.