Chapter 6: operation zero

("hey guys before i start this chapter i would like to let you know that the reason i was inactive for so long was because i got logged out of my watt pad account so i'm very sorry and i'm happy to be back!")

As James and Brooke walked into the main courtyard, they were greeted by a lot of nervous kids who were wondering who these new kids were and what they were doing in there place. Than a short kid with an apron on walked up to Brooke and started flirting with her, until she turned towards him and asked him to leave her alone. He did and Brooke relaxed a little."Can i have everyone's attention please?" Jessica asked with Devon standing next to her.

After an awkward silence, Devon announced " I know you guys are wondering who these guys are, and they are gonna be settling in with us. There names are...?" he said the last part as he gestured to the small group."I'm James, this is Brooke this is Ethan and this is Damian."

A lot of the kids started to get angry and there temper kept rising until one of the kids, Brandon stood up on a bench and yelled, " Hey, shouldn't we take a vote on this!?" "YEA!" a few other kids agreed with him.

Than the short kid that was flirting with Brooke a few minutes ago walked up to Brandon and said" no actually, Jessica is in charge and if you have a problem with it you cant leave the group and live somewhere else you jerk." This made all of the new kids smile for the first time in who knows how long.

The short kid walked up to James and said " Hi i'm Anthony, but ever body calls me Ant." He stuck out his hand and James shook it." Thanks Ant." Brooke said as she walked over.

" Yep, any time." He said winking, witch made James really mad, but he wasn't sure why. Jessica walked up and she said" Hi guys. In order for us to trust you we need to earn your trust, and recently we heard rumor that there is a warehouse that is supposedly full of food and medicine." " You want us to check it out?" said Ethan." Yes, and you will leave tomorrow and you will take these." He gestured to two carts. Damian said " Ready for operation zero?"