chapter six

Prime had come back home after getting some groceries since Grace asked her to get some

Prime had come back home after getting some groceries since Grace asked her to get some. Once she reached the kitchen, she began to put them away.

After she finished, she walked upstairs to the surveillance room wanting to see some of the old videos of them as kids—Mainly Ben, because it was the closest she got to see him.

"Your father stopped recording years ago" Prime heard Pogo as she walked slowly peering in and seeing Allison," But I still come here from time to time, when I'm missing you kids" Prime smiled at that, knowing he and her often came in together laughing at some things they found.

"Pogo this is" Allison sighed," Most families have home movies to look back on. We have surveillance footage"

Prime walked in unnoticed as she looked at one screen with Ben and her laughing together as they read a book," I hoped it might cheer you up" Pogo said unsure of what Allison said

"It does" She looked at the screen and Pogo noticed her and Prime lifted a finger to my mouth.

"Oh, my God, look how little we were," Allison said

"It's Ben, with Prime, oh. I miss him so much; I can't imagine how much she does as well" Allison said

"I miss him every single day," Prime said and Allison gasped turning to see her.

"Prime," She said and Prime only remembered their little disagreement earlier.

"Don't give me that look Allison, it was just a simple argument, we've had worse"

She looked down and shook her head," I'm sorry, and especially, with Vanya—I said unkind things to her"

Prime shrugged her shoulder and sighed," Look at this" She said pointing at a lone screen with just Vanya playing her violin alone.

"Vanya, why didn't we include her?" She asked hurt

"Exactly what I said—Vanya may be so cut off to you, but she was always there for us, even when she was not allowed on missions when one of us got hurt, she was beside Mom, helping her—she continued to care for us, even if she was pretty much an outcast, that's why when she made that book. I was proud of her. Still proud of her, even if our family secrets are out there, it's not like there was anything she revealed that had us in trouble." I added

Pogo excused himself as he walked away and Prime sat with Allison watching the clips, "You know, before Ben died, he and I wanted to run away with each other?" Prime confessed to Allison making her look at her shocked.

"No, you're kidding"

Prime shook her head," Nope" She stood up walking to the cabinet grabbing a tape and putting it in.

FLASHBACK ON TAPE

Prime was sitting with Ben in her room as they read a book together, "Benny why don't we ditch this place"