Reds' White Flag

"The Nations are in peace? How?"

-Ethan

═────────────────────────────────────────═

We were at the Professor's, all intel we gathered was coming up together. It was almost night time when we decided to contact Sven, she would tell us about what she gathered with the red country's secret sources.

We sat by a desk with a pc and a coffee machine.

Daniel: I don't know about you, but I'm getting a coffee.

Susanna: Well, me too, why not?

Ethan: Why is Elvira taking so long?

Daniel: I don't know, I'm sure she is coming back.

Susanna: What about the baron?

Ethan: Let's talk to Sven first. Here, she's calling.

We started the video conference.

Ethan: Sven? Can you hear us?

Sven: Hello? Yes, we got a lot to talk about.

She didn't seem very comfortable, at the moment I feared for the worst, her face could tell she got bad news...

Daniel: What is wrong Sven?

Sven: I don't even know where to begin... I'm sorry...

She took a small breath and started:

Sven: So... I've contacted the sources we got in the Red Country... All of them were aware of the portal's threat when the professor first contacted me. We feared the military's acknowledgement around this subject because there could be another "core run".

Susanna: Yes, the same around here.

Sven: But apparently... They aren't interested in exploring the shadow at all...

Ethan: What?!

Daniel: I don't understand...

Sven: I don't understand either but, look at these files I got.

She held by her hands some documents, old red Country paper.

Sven: Long before the war, the countries were allied and guess what? They did actual research inside the source!

Susanna: What the actual house!?

Sven: And I can prove it to you, do you know who is Major Coast?

Daniel surely remembers, as he started to have those attacks he has when he remembers something.

Daniel: I know who he is. But I can't remember, was someone important at the army, he knew the Valkyries.

Susanna: Valkyries?

Sven: He is the leader of the Blue Army now. His army and also the reds aren't interested in the core. And I can't see why, after all this time...

We were all shook. It was when Elvira entered through the door.

Elvira: Sorry for being late, I was recharging my batteries. What is going on?

Ethan: Have a seat, we got some news.

Elvira: Well I got news too. Is that Sven?

Susanna: Tell her, Sven.

Sven: The countries, they don't want to reach the core.

Elvira: That's what Tails told me. I was shocked too.

Ethan: And the worst is, we don't know why?

Susanna: All the wars were... for what?

Elvira: There was a purpose.

Sven: What was it?

Elvira: Tails told me, about Mason and his fellows, they had weapons of mass destruction, the countries feared it and entered in war.

Susanna: I don't believe these weapons ever existed.

Elvira: But they did, they were abused and got banned.

Sven: If House Master Banned these weapons then the countries would be in peace.

So we were in peace, finally. The Professor will finally accomplish what he aimed for.

Daniel: Guys, one thing doesn't fit in here, Mcfly, why would he make all this mess?

Elvira: I'm not sure about it but let's be fair, he is a maniac, he cannot harm anyone anymore.

Sven: I don't know...

Elvira: We still need to take him out.

Ethan: Yes, we need to get the baron first, though.

Sven: Baron?

Susanna: An old army general allied with the stars mafia, he wants to build another portal.

Elvira: I guess we can deal with those lunatics, Sun Goddess I hate the media...

We talked a bit more with Sven before she left us, we believe we won't need to make much contact after this, while the professor may disband the taskforce again.

Daniel: What will we do?

Elvira: We continue, by our own.

Susanna: Baron is the target.

Elvira: And McFly, this time the creep won't get away.

Ethan: Tomorrow we reunite here again to make plans, let's head to bed now, it's late.

The Countries were in peace, but we were not, yet.

Will we ever be?

Maybe until everything is figured out, I will never lay in peace.