1984 pt.2

taehyung was at home, on his laptop, looking for a job. hoseok was working in a restaurant but his job was not enough to pay the bills. taehyung was still a highschooler, but he worked at pretty much everything, so he'd have no problem at finding a proper job.

it has been two hours now, and he still didn't find the perfect job for him, until he stumbled on a post made by a certain @suga93. the job seemed to be made for him as he only had 3 days per week and the pay was pretty good. this was only posted a few minutes ago, so he had more chances to be accepted, and like this, he found himself talking to @suga93.

this guy was actually very nice. he seemed friendly too. he told taehyung that he could come visit today in a few hours, or tomorrow morning. he checked his schedule, it was free, so maybe he'd go to visit in a few hours.

but... something told him that he shouldn't, he didn't know why thought. maybe it was just a bad feeling, but he tends to always be right when his guts tell him to not do something.

like... like what happened 8 years ago.

he quickly shook off the thought. he didn't want to think about it right now. that's why he came here, to have a new life, far from all the bad people. far from people like... people like her.

taehyung stood up, it was 6p.m, but it'd take him about 10 minutes if he went to pattie's by feet. another advantage for this job: it was really really close.

taehyung started to hum some random melodies when he got a call from hoseok.

'oh hey hyung!'

'hey tae! are you out?'

'yes i am. need anything?'

'would you mind bringing something to eat when you come back?'

taehyung chuckled, that was typical from hoseok.

'okay, i'll bring something. see ya!'

he cut the call but he realised something. he already took his way once.

he shrugged it off. maybe he was just hallucinating, afterall, a lot of roads were similar, right?

he decided to just let it go and get to his -hopefully- new job.

❄️

winter was cleaning the already tidy tables, due to not having anything to do. she had already washed the plates after making some cupcakes and cakes.

she was humming a melody yoongi made for one of his -unreleased- albums. the rythm was soothing and it would almost make her tear up if she wasn't afraid somebody would see her.

she was still singing, and she even started to make some moves when she suddenly dropped the cloth she was cleaning the table with,and fell to the floor, unconsciously.

❄️

finally we've got some drama in there! who the hell was that? 🤔