난 괜찬지 않아 pt.2

the paramedics came to the place that was now surrounded by the police and took the young girl to the hospital so that she could get the treatment she needed. of course the others tagged along so they all found themselves in yoongi's old car, an old grey mercedes winter and jin would make fun of everything they got in the car. she always asked him if he wanted a new car but he always told her that this car was the one he wanted and that he was not ready to change it, so she'd pick up on him a little, making him slightly annoyed. thinking back about it, he missed those days, when his sister's laugh felt and was genuine. there was no pain in their simple and uneventful life. they were both happy, and that was all that counted.

the atmosphere in the car was palpable. none of them dared to talk, too overwhelmed maybe. taehyung and jimin were both sitting in the back, either looking intensely at some random spot in front of them or sobbing silently, while jin was in the front seat next to yoongi, biting his nails nervously to stop himself from having any negatives thoughts. he too, felt like yoongi but decided to remain strong, not wanting his image of the calm and mature older brother to fall. if it didn't already.

finally, after what seemed like a long ride, they finally arrived at the hospital, but none of them could get off the vehicle.

'thank you.' muttered yoongi

'what?' all of the three asked at the same time. now, yoongi turned towards taehyung, tears obvious, a little smile on his face, and said 'thank you tae. thank you for saving her.'

a comforting smile creeped on taehyung's face as he told his friend that it was fine and that he had to help. after this, they finally entered the hospital as if they entered hell. the smell and the sight were both sickening and they prayed all of the forces in the world that they won't put their feets in that horrific place in such circumstances anymore. they secretary about her room, and the girl gladly gave it to them.

room 204.

room 204.

room 204.

here it is! they finally found it!

as jin was about to open the door, he heard what made his sadness even worse.

'i told i was fine, but never was i.'

안녕 여러분!