part 2

The meeting had been going on for a couple of hours but to Dark it felt like an eternity. He looked down at his pocket watch for what seemed to be the hundredth time during that meeting, Talking about show scheduling, looking at New skits that mark had sent to them, the usual. Dark usually liked working, it… distracted him. But he wanted nothing more than to be with wilford on their anniversary and he could tell Wilford couldn’t wait either.

Dark noticed the way Wilford stared at him when it was his turn to speak. His chin, resting on one arm as his elbow rested on the table. The way his pink eyes seem to sparkle when he stared at him was breathe taking to Dark. And his smile was something to behold, his pink mustache lifted slightly as he grinned. This caused Dark to Stutter on his words abit, causing his heart rate rise, but he kept his composure as the familiar voice of Celine rung through his head.

“Stop looking at him and work. Only a few more things to go through then you can make googly eyes at your boyfriend.”

And about forty minutes later, the meeting was over. Dark cracked his neck as he fixed his suit, watching as wilford walked up to him.

“Well someone looks happy to get work over with.” Wilford chuckled, holding both of Dark's hands.

“That noticeable?” He spoke softly as he tried stifle a grin that formed on his face, which he failed miserably.

“You were figgeting like crazy, looking at your pocket watch every 5 seconds.”

Dark just grinned looking down at wilford’s hands. “Listen Wil, I uh need to get dressed before we head to dinner and you do too. It’s a formal kind of dinner-.”

“Say no more.” Wilford sung happily. “I have the atire that I’ll be wearing this evening in my make up room.” Wilford brought Dark's hands up to his face, his lips gently brushed them as he gave them a soft kiss, looking up to see how red Dark's face got. “Til then, I shawl be in my make up room. I’ll see you in a bit.”

Dark regained his composure as soon as wilford let go, walking away. He fixed his suit and cracked his neck. “Y-yes um you-you do that.” Dark’s scowl returned to his face. “AND DON’T WEAR ANYTHING RIDICULOUS!”

“Aw have faith in your Wilford, Darky.” Wilford said as he left the room.

Dark slightly grinned, gently holding the amulet that layed upon his neck, sighing in contentment. He was unable to get Wilford out of his head. It was like he was caught in a dream that he didn’t want to wake up-.

“Uh ahem.”

Dark snapped out of his thoughts as he turned to see Bim, holding up a schedule, smiling. Dark cracked his neck straightening his suit. “This better be important and breef Bim.”

“It is boss.” He smiled, looking down at his notes. “I was just informed that Mark and Amy will becoming over in a few days. They wanted to go over some things that are important. Oh and Chica is coming to which is good for Dark clChica I might say.”

“Oh goody, the dog is coming over… well on the bright side I’m happy to hear that Amy and Chica are coming over for a visit.” Dark chuckled but only received a scuff from Bim.

“Oh come on. I know you're happy Mark's coming over too.” Bim argued with a small grin.

Dark sighed, staring at the game show host with a small grin. “I’ll admit it will be good to have the big idiot around…” dark shook his head, clearing his throat. “So long as he stays out of my way of course.”

“Aww I knew you cared.” Bim teased pokeing darks shoulder.

“DONT. PUSH. IT!” Dark snapped as his shell started to crack.