part 1

Dark shivered from the memory, finding his self staring out the window of his room, sitting in his black cushen chair, trying to calm his aching bones. It was raining out side, the sound of thunder booming in the distance, like a canon going off. Days like those reminded him of his past, or rather Damien’s past. A past where he had loved some one who didn’t love him back.

He rubbed his head, sighing, pushing the thoughts and distant memories aside. That was the past now, things have changed, Dark had changed,… William had changed.

He looked at his pocket watch, seeing that it was 7:30 A.M. With that he stood up poping the broken bones in his back and cracking his broken neck. It was time to get to work.

Dark turned to his wardrobe, pulling out his signature suit, getting dressed. With that, he curiously looked at his bed, seeing that it was empty.

Wilford must of got up early and snuck out.

He never did that unless it was an important day… like their one year anniversary.

Dark smiled as he button his suit up, fixing his tie. He turned to his bed side table and opened the wooden drawer, pulling out a gift wrapped in pink. He carefully placed it in his suit pocket, ready to present it to him. He looked into the cracked mirror fixing his suit almost nervously. His blue aura suddenly burst to life as he heard a familiar voice speak to him, the voice of the kind hearted mayor himself.

“Today’s a big day dark.” Damien said, causing dark to smile. “I’m ecstatic about it.”

“As am I Dames.” Dark sighed brushing his hair to the side.

Suddenly his red aura overlapped damien’s soft blue one, a feminine voice speaking now, showing that is was Celine.

“Don’t screw this up demon. You know how much Damien loves-.”

“You mean how much Dark loves him Celine.”Damien snapped.

“No.” Dark said catching their attention. “How much we love him.”

They remained quiet as Dark glanced at himself one last time before sighing.

“You can do this Dark.”

“And remember you still got work to do.”

Dark gave Damien and Celine a nod, before heading out, ready to get work over with, and then to spend the rest of the day with his beloved boyfriend.

He head down the halls, remembering when he first found William- no Wilford.

The Host was the one who sensed him, saying that he was another ego. At first Dark just thought it wasn’t a big deal, new egos come all the time, it’s not the first time he had to go out to find a lost one. But when he found him, he was awfully familiar, other than the fake afro that layed upon his head and the pink mustache that had wisps of brown in it.

It wasn’t until he pulled out his signature pistol revolver, when Dark recognized him.

It was none other than William, or the colonel. Celine’s lover, and Damien’s best friend… And crush.

For years he had been searching for him but after looking for decades, he thought he was either old or pushing up daises. Yet here he stood, looking young as ever, but he had a crazed look in his eyes. The colonel’s eyes were not their usual warm brown. They were bubblegum or cotton candy pink, and they stared at him with confusion, like he did not know who Dark was.

Dark tried using Williams name, but only reseaved more looks of confusion. He corrected him, saying his name was Wilford Warfstache. That he was a journalist who was looking for a place to stay, to get his work going.