PART 2: spiderman?

“SADIEE!” a voice from a far scared her. She turned to see her best friend, Millie.

“hi mills” Sadie walked with her with bag that's fill of so much books, rather it's for school, or just for her to read when she's bored.

“well, the ‘anti drama drama club’ is a go right?” Millie holds Sadie's other hand.

“yes, totally” Sadie turned around to see the same tall guy, named Finn.

“who's in it again?” Sadie asked Millie while walking in the school.

“you, me, Finn, Caleb, Noah, and Gaten” Sadie nodds while she was looking for her class.

“hmm, I didn't know Gaten's in it, he's never active on the group chat” Sadie and Millie stopped in front of the science class.

“yeah, but he's in it, he has stuck with us since we were kids so” Sadie smiled while Millie looked at the wall filled with posters.

“hey, there's going to be a play” Millie grabbed the poster from "the wall magazine".

“what play?” Sadie moved closer to Millie.

“OH MY GOD, it's spiderman?” Sadie was as confused as Millie. Millie looked at the auditions for the play.

“Finn's going to audition for Peter Parker” Sadie said as she looks with Millie.

“you go as Gwen Stacy, I'll go as... An audience” she looked at Sadie.

“no no no, I'm not going as her” Millie reached to the pen with excitement while Sadie tried to push her.

“too late, sink” Sadie rolled her eyes while smiling and Millie laughed in front of her.

“fine, I'll be auditioning. But there's no proof I'll get the part, right?” Millie smiled and dragged Sadie to biology class.