part 4: what?

Sadie got down the stairs with her clothes ready for school.

“wow Sadie you look pretty, You're impressing a boy are you??” her mom snirks. While Sadie choked on the cereal she was eating.

“MOM! OF COURSE NOT” she exclaimed, her mom? She just laughed knowing that her daughter IS going to impress someone.

the bus came and she got in quietly, while the whole bus isn't even quite.

“hey carrots, there's an empty seat there” he points.

“no, there's Noah sitting there with Caleb” she said confused.

“no no no, not there. Here” he points at the seat beside him and Sadie punched him playfully.

“"love you?" huh nerd” she looks at him who laughed.

“"love you too, wolfhard" huh carrots” he smirks, Sadie trying to hold her laugh.

“you started it” she smiles. Finn smiles as well.

“huh, really? I'm pretty sure you did”
he smirks.

“what are you trying to say here?” she puts her straight face on.

“well, Caleb used to like you and I was curious why he did and now I know you” he sits straight.

“so Caleb started it” she said confused.
“no, you're the one who's being all flattering and THEN Caleb falls for you” he smiles.

“dumbass” she said while the bus stops. She walks down and saw millie in front of her.

“hi?” Sadie said awkwardly.

“OKAY, YOU SAT BESIDE FINN TODAY” Millie said excited.

“SHHH, and what's wrong with me sitting beside him?” Sadie walked with Millie.

“well, there was a seat empty behind him, and you didn't take it” Millie smiles.

“I didn't fucking know so” Sadie walks to her class and Millie waved at her. Sadie sits behind Noah and beside Finn, again.
“why with him? I got plenty more friends”  she thought.

“hey” Finn said while handing a note. Sadie grabbed it and read it.

“we should text more often :)” the note says, she looked at him pretending to be "serious" In class. She rolls her eyes and put the note in her pocket.

she got home from school and sat in her bed. She sighed and grabbed her phone.

“I wonder what he meant by texting more often” she went to Instagram and stalking other peoples posts.

Liked by finnsworld, millieb.b and 8,436 others

Sadiesinks went shopping today 💅

View all 25 comments

Finnsworld who's this pretty girl??
<sadiesinks @/finnsworld I hate you
< milliebobby.b ooooh sadie it's your future bf 😚

noahschnapped hmm, wonder who took this picture 🤔
<sadiesinks my sister :)

caleb.mclaughlin @/finnsworld future girlfriend??
<finnsworld what? Wait maybe 😏
<sadiesinks open your dm asshole