part 11: "hangout"

“SADIE WAIT!” the boy screamed, not getting any answer. He even ran to catch up with her but he couldn't. he just let her go.

“woah woah woah, sadie what's wrong?” Millie quickly approached her best friend.

“he's an asshole millie, he always has been and I don't know how I didn't see it” sadie leaned on her locker.

“it's not his fault you know, that the word got sprea-”

“just shut the fuck up okay! you're not making this any better” sadie ran to the classroom.

after classes, she went to the cafeteria for lunch.

“sadie!” noah called her from the corner of the room. But sadie just rolled her eyes and walked to the other side. When suddenly a hand grabbed her wrist.

“sadie look, I already said I'm sorry okay? Why are you still mad at me” the curly headed boy looked at her in the eye.

“cause you don't care wolfhard, you never did” she let go of his hand and walked to an empty table.

“heyyyy, sadie haha long time no see” gaten sat beside her.

“yeah, how are you gaten?” gaten was shocked to hear that response since they just saw each other at class today.

“well that's a little rude” gaten started eating his lunch. While sadie just played it around with a plastic fork.

“hey sades!” caleb greeted. She looked up to see noah, millie, and caleb with their trays smiling in front of her.

“what now?” sadie asked in annoyance. And without permission, they say with her in the table.

“we're your friends sadie, and friends won't let their other friend eat lunch alone” noah said with a smile, waiting for a smile from her. And from "the radiation", she smiled as well.

“well I guess I'm pretty glad to have you guys” she giggled.

“hey, we're hanging out tomorrow, mind if you join us?” millie asked with a little smile of hers.

“don't worry, there's no one named "finn" Coming with us” gaten says trying to cheer her up.

“well, unless you want to” noah said, instantly regretting what he said based on everyone looking at him.

“sure why not” sadie smiled and finished her food.

It's the weekend, the day sadie is going to hangout with her friends. She's not really worried about it, since they told her Finn's not there.

“noah where are you?” sadie said through the phone.

“in front of your house” he said, a few seconds later he honked on his horn.

“I'll head down stairs” she closed her phone and got ready. As soon as she went down stairs she saw, him.

“sink” the boy said. Sadie rolled her eyes and walked out. He followed after.

“gaten” sadie looks at him with "deadly eyes".

“sadie he's one of us, we can't not invite him” gaten responded.

“noah” Finn looked at him with the same deadly eyes.

“guys come on! Get over it! It's both of your faults for faking a relationship in the first place okay? Now shut the fuck up we want to have a good hangout” Caleb spoke, leaving everyone silent.

the way to the park was, silent. After they arrived they didn't say much either.

“I thought we're gonna' go to the mall” Finn gets out of the car.

“stop complaining wolfhard” sadie rolled her eyes and fixed her hair.

“so... We should probably split in groups” Millie suggests. Sadie and Finn looked at her.

“seriously? We are a group ALL of us” Finn exclaimed.

“well, this "one group" Is not small enough” Caleb simply said.

“it's fine, we're not going to pair you with sadie” caleb spoke again.

“oh so you can pair yourself with her?” Finn stepped in front of him.

“what the fuck did you say?” Caleb looked back.

“guys not the right time haha” noah spoke from gritted teeth.

“you've liked sadie since day one and she rejected you. But when I asked her out she said yes. That's why you would pair yourself with her” Finn said while pointed at him.

“yeah, she fell for you, but you didn't. And now you fall for her, but she doesn't feel the same way” Caleb said calmly. While Finn was already filled with anger.

“Caleb that's enough” Millie stepped in.

“oh yeah, finn couldn't be a good boyfriend, look at his dad and his relationship with Finns mom” caleb let go of Millie.

“what's that supposed to mean” finn stepped closer. His heart already broken, yet filled with anger.

“what I mean is you never had a good example that's why-” caleb stopped talking by the punch by finn.

“finn stop let's go” sadie grabbed his hand. But he let go and punched caleb again. Until they started fighting in a parking lot.

“GUYS THAT'S ENOUGH COME ON!” noah and gaten yelled while trying to seperate him. And until a few minutes, they did.

“this is who finn wolfhard is everyone! broken” finn broke free from noahs arms that were holding him and ran as fast as he could. He didn't even know where, he just ran as far away as he could.

When he was far enough, he sat down on a little bench and let out a heart broken cry.

“finn!” a voice called him from a far. The red headed girl finally found him and sat beside him.

“broken. Guess he's right” he stopped crying and looked at her. She puts his arm around him for comfort.

“no, you're not. The boy I know and like isn't broken” she looked at him deeply.

“finn wolfhard, you're many things” she said.

“but broken, isn't one of them”

hey babies, I posted a new chapter haha