part 12: like criminals in love.

“thanks carrots” he layed his head on top of hers.

“your welcome, fuckhead” she chuckled and so did he.

“so uhh, I really don't wanna' bring this up but, what Caleb said... Was it true?” sadie asked innocently. He sat up straight and looked at her.

“I'm sorry” his voice cracking. She smiled and rests her head on his shoulder.

“it's okay, we're all broken in our own way right?” he scoffs hearing her like that. She looks at her and tucks Sadie's hair behind her ear.

“wanna' go join the others?” he said smiling. She looked up at him and gasped.

“I got an idea!” she smiled widely. He scoffs again and stood up. He held her hand and start walking with her.

“what now carrots?” he swung their hands while walking, like little kids do.

“let's go back to the park BUT let's not tell the others” she looked at him like she has come up with the greatest idea.

“so we have our own adventure?” he looks at her slightly confused.

“YES!” she ran with him to the park while laughing.

They bought some tickets and finally got in to the park.

“what should we ride first carrots?” he said while shoving the tickets to his pockets.

“bumper cars?” she asked shyly. He laughed and messed with her hair.

“come on!” he held her hand again and ran to the bumper car ride.

They laughed while getting out of the bumper cars.

“now THAT was fun” she looks at him smiling widely. He never saw her this happy before, and he's glad that HE'S the one that made her this happy.

“let's take some pictures” he said walking with her to a corner.

After taking some pictures of each other, sadie walked up to him.

“damn I'm hungry” she said holding his hand. He smiled watching her holding tight to his hand.

He kisses her in the cheek and smiled. Half of him regretted it but half of him didn't. She looked at him and kissed him back. After a couple seconds, they let go.

“sades?” a familiar voice of a girl called. She looked to the side to see Millie and panicked.

“shit shit! It's them” she looked at him who's also panicking. He grabbed her hand and ran to the bathroom.

“why the bathroom?” she asked him while looking around for them.

“okay, I think we lost em” they sighed in relief and laughed suddenly. They were having a great time, even though they felt like criminals being chased away by cops.

“well, you made it back wolfhard” Caleb standing there with his arm crossed. They looked at him in shock and Sadie stood behind him.