Epilogue

My name is Isabella Jacobs but most people call me Izzy. I am 16 years old and have lived most of my life in Port Douglas, Queensland. I am the middle child of five kids with three of them being boys.

My two older brothers Max and Kayden are identical twins they are 1 1/2 years older than me. People mistake us for triplets all the time as we all look very similar. Same dark brown hair with beep brown eyes and fairly tanned skin.

My two younger siblings are Felix and Jess. Felix is 14 and Jess is 5. The reason that Jess is so much younger is because my mum re-married after my dad vanished a couple of years after Felix was born.

My new "Dad" Chris is all right. In the past 6 years he has been more of a dad to me than my biological dad ever was. He helps my mum out lots and makes her happy so that's all that matters.

My main passions are music and dance but I don't usually get to practise all the boys are all ways off playing footy or basket ball so I have to baby sit Jess. It's not that bad but it gets a bit boring after watching play School for 3 hours.

A/N
So....... How are you liking it so far?
I know it's a bit boring but if I started the story straight away I wouldn't make sense. Make sure to comment any ideas or anything I can improve on.
- Paige xoxo