Chapter 5

"Caitlin was in love with you then and she might still be now" Nora told her farther.
"She might be" Barry thought out loud.
"She said it right there and then, you were there" Nora said.
"How can I ever carry on and marry Iris knowing this" Barry said as he sat down and rubbed the back of his head, the gears in his head turning.
"What are you going to do?" Nora asked her dad.
"I don't have a clue" Barry admitted.
"I will let you think dad" Nora said as she began to walk out but turned around quickly. "Just so you know dad, you marry Caitlin in the future" Nora said waiting for his reaction but he didn't give one. She paused at the door taking a final glance at her farther trying to decifer what he was thinking before she left.
'what am I going to do' Barry thought.

1 week later
Barry thought long and hard about what Nora had told him. He had planned to propose to Iris 2 days after he found out but he had put it off. He needed to see if he felt differently around her and around Iris.

Barry walked into star labs as usual to see Caitlin working at the computer.
"Boo!" Barry shouted behind her.
"Jeez Barry" Caitlin said as she jumped out of her chair.
"Sorry" Barry laughed "I couldn't help myself" he laughed more as he took a seat next to her.
"It's not funny" she said pulling a grumpy face.
"I'm sorry" he said as he began to stop laughing "what are you working on?" He asked peering at her computer screen.
"I'm just reviewing camera footage for cicada" She said facing the computer and then looking back at him.
"Try this one" Barry said pointing to a video footage.
The video started:

"Cait? what was that?"
"Barry I can explain!"