Witch at airport

Hi my name is Samantha. I known as Sam here. I live in a small village which is far away from the town. Honestly speaking it is kept that way to hide us. We are what you call supernatural. I am a witch. Well all my family members apart from my father. My mother fell in love with my father when he came here accidentally, my father was camping with his friends. He got lost in the forest. My father and my mother met in the forest and happen a thing what others call, I quote "love in first sight". One faithful night they had sex,which result in the birth of a baby(aka me).

My father requested, even begged my mother to come home with him. But my family kept their power as a secret so my mother refused. Still my father doesn't know about my or my mother's witch powers. My father think that she refused because she loved her family and not ready to break the bond. My father waited for her thinking one day she will return to him. But he is a man after all. After 4 years of waiting he moved on and get married. From what I know he has a son who is 10yrs old. Oh I am 16yrs old. My mother on the other hand was......,...

She loved him so much. Even she introduced me to him just to see him. He is not a jerk. So he accepted me. Always come to see me. Not with his family. I have never have the chance to meet them. But that's okay.

My mother passed away 3 months ago. I am sad but not so much because her relationship with me is kind of fucked up. I think it is because I make her remember about him and her chance with him for a perfect life.

Today I am standing here in the NewYork airport waiting for my father. Unlike our village the place is crowded. And every one is busy. No one is helping me. If I ask a question to anyone the will just ignore me or tell me to ask others . This is getting tired. I think it the time for some magic. First I want a victim. Oh there he was. He was a man in his late 30s. He is walking like a dog was chasing him. Its time to change that isn't it ? I snapped my finger and tell a spell in my mind. Soon the man stopped walking. First he looked confused. Then he shake his head and tried to move his leg. Key word TRIED. He can't because my spell doesn't allow him to. He actions was kinda funny. So I just stand and enjoyed the show. Finally I took pity on the man.

"Sir can you tell where can I get my luggage? This was my my first time in an airport. "

After I get my answers I removed him from my spell. After a long time (may be after some magic😏 ) I reached the exist. There was my father holding my name in a board. Besides him there was an boy who look like my father. So I think that is my brother.., no stepbrother. Yeah that seems fine to me. But looking at the scowl on his face, I think he doesn't like the idea. He is looking me like I was a garbage which he forced to take care. This is going to be a long journey. 😔

"Why do took so long? The plane has arrived 1 hour ago." I can hear the concern in my father voice.

"I got lost. Finally a kind man who can't walk for some mysterious reason solved all my questions. "

"" I hope that next time, you get lost and never come back." That was my stepbrother.

"Chris you can't talk your sister like that."

In response he glared me. I glare him back. I mean you don't even know me. How can you judge me? Huh this boy has a serious stereotypical problems. Any way after our little glaring competition the journey begins. The ride was awfully awkward. My father, Charles tried his best to make us talk but neither he or me wasn't going to accept the defeat. Finally we reached our location. My god my father has money. A lot. His house look like a palace.

"Are you coming in or continue to drool my house. My dear sister. "

I can hear the sarcasm oozing from his words. But I didn't say any thing. Action speak louder than words. With a snap of a finger my brother's ugly butt kissed the floor.

"Are you okay brother? I think that you are some what dizzy"

Oh my god .....his face......his bloody face.
That was a sight to see. After murmuring some cruse Chris managed to stand in his feet.

"You. You..."

" There you are." That sound came from a woman who is standing at the door.

"Hi Samantha. I am violet. You can call me mother or stepmother. Charles told me a lot about you. I have nothing against you . you know actually I wanted a girl child. But never had a chance. I have my Chris only and he is a bomb. He never obey me. He never back off from the fight and have always a scowl on his face which make his face look like a mo......."

"Mother stop. You are ranting." Chris interrupt his mother.

"OH so sorry Samantha. I kinda rant when I was nervous. Actually I don't know why I was nervous. I mean you like me doesn't you? And,"

"Mom you are doing it again."

"Oh I am sorry."

"It's okay violet. I like you. You are nice."

"Really? Thank you. Come inside. Where are my manners?." With that she invited me in. I said truth when I say I like her. She is nice. Like a mother should be. So unlike my mother.

"If you think you fit here you are terribly mistaken my sister. I will make a hell here for you."

"So kind of you. Do you need any help from my side? I will be honer to help. Trust me ."

When I reach my room which was thrice of my old room. Pink colour walls with some blue colour. Overall it didn't look like girly room nor it look like manly. But I hate the colour pink.

"No offence, but your dresses kinda look like tomboyish. So I think we need new dresses. You are starting your highschool tomorrow you needed to have nice dress."

"I am going to school? But I didn't know about it. Dad didn't tell me."

"May be forgot or planning a surprise. Any way you need dresses. Get ready. We are going to shopping mall now."

"But..."

"No buts"

"Okay give me 15minutes. I will be ready."

Violet give me a simile. And went out. I showered and put a shirt and a skirt which is my favourite.

"Are you going to shopping with my mother?"

"Chris you scared the crap out of me."

"Any way if you are going, good luck with that and try to survive." I narrowed my eyes at him.

"What do you mean? "

"You will know soon."

He gave me a mischievous smile and went out. I don't know what is his problem. But I know one thing that 10yrs old starting to creep me out.
"