Witch at school

Today is the day. The day that everyone hate. Monday.

It also means that I am going to school.
Its not like I didn't like school. After the the wild shopping with Violet and the staring contest with Luke my muscles hurt like a bitch. I just want to sleep peacefully.

"Sam get ready. School is awaiting for you sweety"

I reluctantly got out of the bed and got ready. Violet lend her car to me so I wasn't worried about getting late. School is 10 minutes drive from here. But I didn't give time for a lavish breakfast. So I just grab an apple from fruitbasket.

Standing in front of huge building I inwardly suppresse a shudder. There were students, some sitting with their friends, some alone with their books, some with girlfriends. Either way their are a lot of students. Way more than that of my old school. Well considering the old school is a special school for witches which like the normal school for half time and another half reservered for witchcraft. Shaking my head to clear the thoughts I found the help desk. The last behind the desk was reapplying her Scarlett red lipstick. I called 3 times she didn't even acknowledge me. Finally having enough of her shit I banked my hands on her desk. As she was not expecting it she jumped a little. But that cause her lipstick to smudge over her jaw. I hardly suppress a smirk when she turned around with a glare. She reluctantly ask my name and give my schedule after typing her computer as slow as a sloth.
Drama queen!
Anyway people keep starting me with different emotions. Some boys with lust, some with curiosity, some with wonder. Girls where little hostile. Starting school at half of semester does that for you. I am being nervous werk, shout "THE NEWGIRL".
Life can't get worser that this.

Yes. It can.
I realized this fact when I crashed to a chest which is hard as a wall.
As I look up I realise 3 factors

1) the chest or I should say wall I crashed to belongs to none other than Luke. The dude I had stearing match with in the cafe.

2) he looked irked beyond boundaries.

3) he is even more handsome from closelooks.

"Are you fucking blind?"

"Sor--"

"Move aside. I don't have time for dumb people like you."

"Who are you calling dump you idio-- where are you going? I am not finished with you."

He walked away from me like nothing happened. I will teach him a lesson. I cast a spell___

Nothing happened!!!

How can this be possible?
No may be I am angry that's why the spell didn't work. No need to panic. If I can console myself and tried again the spell will work. Yes I have to console and try again. I try to pep talk myself to be calm and focused. And I gave the spell 1 more shot. But like the last time it didn't work.

He turn back and smirks. I knew he knows something about me.

But the question is what?

Bell rang breaking my thoughts.

Great now I am late for my class.I don't even found my class. After 10 min I found my class. Needed a little magic there. I mean come on, teenagers are pretty mean. You can't ask them any help without doing something. I am a teenager but I actually act mature for my age.

Any way my first class was advance calculus. Probably everyone hate maths but I love it. Mrs Jameson was the class teacher. She was nice. By nice I mean she didn't force me to introduce myself. I am glad for that. I take a my seat in the middle row where there was an empty seat between a boy and a girl. Girl kinda look mean. She has a poker face. One thing you should know about me is I am actually good with spells not socialising. I mean that I am socially awkward. How I am going to make friends is a big question mark.

"Hi I am Rachel and that is Albus." the mean looking girl introduces herself and the boy.

"Hi I am Samantha"

"New here?"

"Yeah"

I don't even know what to say next.

See my socializing skills.

Any way Rachel doesn't mind. She talked enough for me too.

After the third period I was my tired ass for gym period. I hate to workout. ABSOLUTELY HATE IT. Fortunately Rachel was also with me. That was a absolute releaf.

Mr Samson, our new sir was quite handsome and young. I am probably sure that more that half of the female student population is undressing him with their eyes. Rachel was not better.

"Stop stairing and closs your mouth. If you keeping your mouth like that you will start to drool."

"Stop it Sam. You say that because you don't know Mr Samson yet. He is a kind soul. when the school started he help me a lot. I was kind of suck in gym. But he helped me a lot. I kind of have a crush on him. He is so dreamy..."

In my opinion Rachel has more than a crush for Mr Samson. I am not going to correct her because that none of my business. But I am sure going do something about that. Wait for it Rachel.

Mr Samson, as Rachel said was a kind soul. He even tried to joke. When I said tried to i mean his joke was kind of I-am-kind-of-tring-joke-but-can't. But half of students was laughing. Especially females.
Rachel too.

We are kind of doing pushups and all for warming up. We means I kind of doing and Rachel was making googly eyes at sir who was surrounded by students......females.

Time for to change that. An idea quickly come into my mind. MAGIC TIME.

I cast a spell.

Rachel fell on her knees. Her knee was wounded. I was kind of feelings guilty by hearing her cries. But it quickly gone aside when her cries stop suddenly.

Hehehe.....

Mr Samson was inspecting her wounds....by touching her knees. It was kind of moment that you are internally trying to stop the squels of fan girl while looking at your friend who look like she was seeing the man of her dreams was near her and she doesn't know what to know next. Whether continue to cry for pain to stop or pull him and kiss him or....

TMI

Get your mind from gutter guys. First I need to do it myself.

But seriously it was a very cute moment.

"It just a simple wound miss Jones. I will have someone to take you to the school nurse."

"I.....um....."Rachel was so flushed so that she can't even form a proper sentence. Poor girl.

I volunteered to take her. She didn't even stop look at her CRUSH. .....aka professor.

It was comical to see that. I would have laughed but I caught Luke smirking at me. Almost if he knows that I did something.

Then a voice inside me wishpers caught you.

The bad thing was I can't be sure if it's just my consciousness or something rather someone else.
I can't suppress a shiver that pass through my body, leaving me really utterly confused.