Conversation With Devil

Sam was looking for an opportunity to get Luke alone. Finally she got him alone in the Locker room. He was taking something. She cleared her throat to speak he cut her of before she even saying a word.

"little witch?"

"Huhhh" Sam has suspicion that he knew about her but hear it make her speechless. A little scared.

Luke was smirking. He could see the witch was scared. But trying to put a brave face.

"What are you?"

"Straight to business."

"What are you? Tell me or I will curse you. "

"Didn't you try to use your magic on me this morning. Did it work?"

Sam wanted curse him. But it wasn't an option considering it wouldn't even hurt him. Sam decided to try a calm approach.

"Calm approach or any trick won't trick me."

"You can read mind." Sam grasped.

"Yes I can."

"Y...You"

"Wow witch. I didn't know you have speech problems. "

"I don't have any speech problems."

"Are you sure?

"I hate you. "

"Oh I am heart broken. Seriously I don't love you either. I mean why would I love a witch when I have nymphs begging at my feet waiting for my orders to please me."

"Who do you think you are to order nymphs?"

He smirked. He didn't fall for that.

"I already said you can't trick me."

"Okay. But I will find what you are one way or another. "

"Why do you want to know about me this badly?"

"I...I...just wanted to know thats it."

"Are you sure it isn't because of the fact that you hate yourself. Or the fact that you wanted to be normal."

"How do you know?"

Luke stepped towards her. Turn her and placing hands between her head trapping her between the locker and himself.

"Say the truth Samantha. That you hate yourself. You wanted to find other type of paranormal creatures to find help to being normal. To loss your power. To prevent others from having fate as same as your Dog when you lose your control. "

"I...I....."Samantha sobbed. It was the truth after all. She love magic but it also has a very dark side to it. People call it black magic. But it's the same magic but using it for the bad purposes. She hate that their is a possibility that she would become on of them. She don't wanted to hurt any one. She just wanted to be normal.

"I can help you Samantha. "

"Y..You can?"

"Yes. But you needed to do something for me. Listen carefully. I needed to find something and you are going to help me. If you agree to this then you bind your soul with me for the next 6 months. I will teach you how to control Your magic in this period . But after 6 months if your decision is to be normal then I will help you to lose your power. Don't take a decision now. Think about it until tomorrow. Them come and meet me here tomorrow with your decision."

"Okay."

Luke smiled. It was easy. He caught the witch in correct time. Something was special about her. The sword is blessed and she heard the sound even though it only heard by the stronger immortals. The sound is a signal. It was a portal. The one he needed to close.

In meanwhile Samantha was still at daze. She can be normal. Despite her brain's warning she listen to her heart to fullfil the one thing she carved like hell. Her mind was made. She will be normal.

Unaware the fact that she was far far away from that statement.