Witch is mad

After a lot time after comes my favourite time. Lunch!

Rachel, Albus introduce me to their friends. A ginger haired girl called Megan, A cute looking boy called Jack.

"So what do you think about our school?" Jack asked her.

"Its okay. Little bit crowded, but I think I will be used to it."

"Good!! I am Megan. But you can call me Megs. I was so happy that you joined our school. I was looking for a girl friend. No offence to Rachel but she is a tomboy. She never allow me to dressup her. From judging from your cloths you're not bad. I think we are going to be best friends. Don't you think? Oh you should kn......" Megan continues with her rand. It was hard listening so I stopped a while ago. But Megan didn't even noticed.

"She is something isn't ?" Jack whispered.

Jack look flushed.

"Do you have a crush on her or what?" I asked Jack.

"What? No. It's disgusting."

"What? Why?"

"Because she is my sister"

"WHAT???? BUT YOU....SHE ....DIFFERENT."

This time Megan answered

"Oh we look different,Because we are step siblings."

"Oh that explains it. It make sence. I mean Jack look cute....I....um....doesn't mean Megan looks bad...it...just... I am making it awkward isn't it?"

"Yes, you are." Jack and Megan laughed.

I don't know why I too started to laugh for no reasons. The whole table was filled with laughter. Suddenly I heard a loud sound. It was so loud infact I have clutch my head in pain. I don't know what it is.

"Sam are you okay?"

I looked up to see my friends looking normal like they didn't hear the sound.

"Didn't you guys hear that?"

"Hear what?

"Nothing....I just thought I heard something."

Maybe it was just my imagination. I hope so.

But when I turn arround I caught Luke staring at me.

He smirks.

My heartbeat increased.

The sound was real. And I think Luke was behind it. Maybe he wants to tell me or scare me. Like that would happen.

He knows about me. I am sure. And I am almost sure that he isn't human. But I don't know what he is.

Vampire? No that things are extint.

Eleves ? No he would have long ears and that have a weird smell.

Werewolf? Can't be. They are aggressive. Not calm like he is.

What the hell is he?

"Why are you looking at Luke?" Rachel asked.

"He was so rude when I may him in the halls. What is his deal anyway?"

This time Jake was the one who answered it.

" Luke is also started this year. But as you can see he became Mr popular already. He is top at everything. Studies, athletics. Basically at everything. I honestly would admire him if he wasn't so rude."

"Dude you sound like you admire him." Albus corrected him.

" okay maybe I actually does."Jack admitted.

"So anyway he is rude. I didn't see he actually hook up with anyone. But I heard a lot of rumours. But in my opinion he didn't even bat a eyelid for any girl so I think if you are looking for a relationship or something from him,dont." Rachel said looking at me.

"No. I am not looking at Luke like that. He is so rude. I just wanted to know him thats all."

We talked about other things.

But my mind was filled with the mystery that is Luke. 

I am going find what he is.