Connor x Male!Reader ~ Strange coincidences

This is a new one-shot with our lovely Connor this time. It's a bit short, sorry ^^'. 

                                                    *************************************************

Since the end of the revolution and the procurement of rights for androids, Connor, now free like his comrades, had made the choice to live with Hank and his nephew, cousin of late Cole, (M/n), after these two insisted on him staying with them. Thus, it's been six months since Connor lived alongside Hank and (M/n) and it was from this latter he had get closer to, lately. The reason was the proximity of their ages (the human was 27 years old and Connor was build to look like a man in his thirties) but also because they shared a lot of common points.

The day they met, (M/n) had been the very first human who had been kind with him. The first one who treat him nicely and not like a machine with no feeling - even if we was like that at that time - but he don't mind that Connor was not human and since then, he felt close to him. By the way, a little to close to him, for some time, and that feeling made him thought about some strange things about his friend, things that even his high-tech analysis system could not interpret correctly. He made extensive inquiries on Internet and near people who knew how feeling work better than he did. He finally learned that this feeling he felt inside his very being was close and could broadly be similar to this feeling called 'love'. And if he had tried to deny it since he discovered it, it was now impossible to refute anymore.

That morning, like every other mornings, Connor woke up way before the two humans and had decide to make them a good breakfast. He was grilling bacon and toasting some bread while thinking about (M/n)'s reaction when he would wake up and see his breakfast already ready for him to eat. He already saw this little adorable sleepy pout discovering this splendid ready-to-eat breakfast, then smiling and thanking him. He even thought as far as to imagine (M/n) happily getting close to him and kissing him to thank him. He felt a strong warmth take place in his system at this thought, but did not stop the smile he felt creeping on his lips.

- 'ning, Con'. A sleepy voice muttered behind him.

He turned around to see the irresistible little face of the human, his eyes still puffed up and his pace very slow. The android evaluated from afar the temperature of his skin to indeed realized that it was still hot from the night. How he would love to feel it against him... Plus, he still was in his pajamas which let his legs and his pretty arms uncover to Connor's gaze because of his too wide tee-shirt. His fans suddenly couldn't lower his own temperature anymore.

He put a plate of hot bacon and fried egg on the table in front of the human, full of good things he just made. Suddenly, (M/n)'s eyes laid on the breakfast and widened.

- Connor ! Did you make all of these ?! He exclaimed.

Connor nodded, not wanting to seem like asking for compliments even if he dreamed of bragging in front of the human.

- That's wonderful! For one morning, uncle Hank and I are going to eat well! Thanks, Connor!

He wanted to say that it was nothing much, but (M/n) approached him quickly to flatten a noisy but oh-so-pleasant kiss on the cheek as he wrapped his arms around his neck. When (M/n) stepped back to enjoy the breakfast prepared by the android, this one felt like his system overheated almost to the point of grilling. Did he just dream it or did his fantasy really come true just now? He had just imagined a (M/n) kissing him to thank him and that was exactly what just happened...

It was a beautiful day which just started.

...

Connor was sitting at his desk, Hank in front of him just had gone get a coffee. He was studying a new case on a murder's affair - an android who seemed to stabbed his android partner. The case did not seem so complicated to him, but he needed to make the suspected murderer speak and since it was now forbidden to probe the memory of androids because they also had private life's rights, Connor had to find a weak spot that would make him confess.