Hank x Male!Reader x Connor ~ New life

I'm sorry for my bad english, I did what I can to accommodate my language from french to english but I think sometimes it's not very natural... Hope it didn't bother your reading. ^^

Picture's not mine.

                                                                     ***************************

- Well, Hank, Connor, I'll go home. I'm exhausted. Also, it's not today we'll find who's the murderer. (M/n) declared while stretching his arms.

- Are you sure ? Connor asked, raising his head up to see his boyfriend get up.

- Yes, I won't do anything useful anymore today, darling. Also, when you'll come back home in a while, you'll have a good hot meal waiting for you... Well... for Hank at least... You'll have a good bowl of thirium. He said with a wink.

Connor smiled at him. At that moment, Hank looked up from his file and glanced at his two lovers. His two beautiful and young lovers who were smiling at each other. It's been a year since this strange ménage à trois relationship started. It all began with the end of the androids revolution. Before that, they were paired to investigate about the deviants case. But when Connor turned out to be a deviant himself after he allied with Markus, the investigation was abandoned. After the terrible night which make a lot of humans realized that androids may be machines, but also have a slice of humanity when they singed in front of the threat of weapons, things had begun to change. The government understood the necessity of giving them rights so they can be part of the society. The morning after that night, Connor returned to find them in front of the Chicken Feed. (M/n) had been so worried all night that he had run to jump into the android's arms. He and Hank had been watching TV all night to see how the revolution went. They had took each other in their arms from pride and fear when they saw Connor coming with a huge group of new androids, the ones they saved from the Cyberlife Tower. They had sighed of relief when the FBI dropped their guns.

It was after this reunion that the words could no longer remains hidden in the privacy of their thoughts. They had discovered through their outpouring of joy that deeper feelings bound them together. None had felt as complete as when their life together had begun. Every one of them had something to bring into their relationship and made their daily lives exciting. There was some sort of completeness to three that was not in two-people couples which make their relationship healthy and even... therapeutic. Hank had been sober for a year. And even though he sometimes realized how strange that relationship might seem, today he could not even think about giving up what he had. His two lovers were refreshing souls, full of good vibes and happiness that invigorated him every day a little more. He just did not know how long it would take for them to realize how much they didn't need him... He had no illusions, he was old. (M/n) and Connor were young and had their entire life. When he gets older, when health problems will accumulate and he will not have the same strength anymore, he didn't doubt that the two youngest will left him. But it was, in the meantime, a beautiful life he shared with them.

- Are you alright, Hank? (M/n) suddenly asked, bringing him back of his thoughts.

Hank watched him and tried a smile.

- Everything's fine. I'm just tired too. I'll go fetch a coffee.

- Okay, do you want to accompany a little ? The (h/c) asked.

He leaned toward Connor who was still sitting at his desk and kissed him gently. He then joined Hank's side as they both headed towards the stairs, through which (M/n) were going to leave the station, and Hank fetch a coffee.