Chapter 4~ The enchantment

~Previous chapter~

You quietly pick up your knife and spun around meaning to put it to the neck of the intruder but instead got the chest of no one other than patrick. You look up at him as he grins with a evil twinkle in his eyes. "well that's no way to treat a guest, short straw~" he said in a deep menacing voice, but yet still had a hint of playfulness in it. You blushed confused on both why is he here, how did he get in, and why did You have these butterfly feelings from his actions?

~Present Chapter~

"How did you get in Patrick?" You said with hidden anger in your  voice. Patrick tried his best to fake pout, but failed ending up with his signature devious smirk "Awe short straw you called me by my name. Someone must be grumpy"  You gave him a blank stare realizing he was right. You never call Patrick by his first name unless he pissed you off. To be quite honest Pat knew everything about you. Even things you never told anyone apparently.... "Doesn't matter. How did you and why are in my room?!" i barely let out as a whispering yell so my mom didn't wake up. Patrick takes the knife and put it in his hands while having a strong grip on your wrist. "Well if you have to know.... I climbed through the window you  left unlock, which I don't advise unless it's me coming in, and I'm here 'cause our little dear sweetheart~"  You blush  at the though of when he whispered in your ear so gentle, yet so menacing. H takes the knife and hold it to the light, hitting it in the right angle to make it gleam and shine like a star. You look him in his deep brown eyes before he takes the blade running it across your arm creating a crimson line to appear thin and bright on your (s/c). You don't show any emotion as to not give him more satisfaction in his actions then he already has. He gives you a wink then takes your arm licking the blood off of your arm before he wraps it in a bandage "You taste better than  you look short straw"   you draw back your arm and stare at him in fear and interest. How the hell could this be appealing to me?!  You thought to yourself as patrick started out the window "come on. We have lots to do tonight kitten~" he said jumping down you slowly follow as if entranced by his words. What was the guy doing to your mind?!

End of chapter 4

word count 446

Hey everyone!! sorry it took so long to create a chapter for this. I had a lot of things going on at once but i'm glad i been able to write another chapter to this hoped you enjoyed this chapter of His little crazy