Chapter 7. Lost

Louis' P.O.V

"Hi Louis!" "OMG LOUIS!"The people in the lobby welcomed us by hugs and screams, and I start to talk to them all, when I see a girl running towards the stairs in a rush. "Excuse me" I start to go after her but I can't run, they'll know somethings up. I open the stairway door, and she's way ahead, so that's when I start to run.

I reach the 3rd floor, after her but there's no sign of her. Then I hear faint sobbing coming from a room down the hall. I hesitantly walk towards the door, and it was slightly ajar. I open the door to see the girl sprawled out on the floor. I run to her side "Oh god, are you ok?" I checked her pulse and she was still alive. My eyes scanned her. She had slightly tan skin, her brown hair was covering her face, and I knew I had to do something but I didn't want to move. I touched her hair, and moved it away from her face. Then I looked at her face. Her mascara made lines of tears down her face and I frowned.

I shook her gently at first but she woudn't wake up so I shook her hard this time"Hello!" Her eyes fluttered open and she slowly opened her eyes and stared at me. "Louis" She said weakly and I felt sorry for her. "You ok?" She nodded and attempted to get up but failed. "Take it easy! Here I'll help" I put my arm around her waist and my other arm grabbed her elbow. She sat down on her bed rubbing her temple "What the hell happened?" She looks at me, as if I hold all the answers for her questions. "Well, that's what I wanted to ask you" She forrowed her brows, frowning. "I don't know why I blacked out" She looked down at the floor. "Maybe it's dehydration, did you get the chance to eat or drink anything?" She laughs "Oh yeah! That's why, now I get it." She touched her cheek and when she looked at her mascara stained finger, her eyes widened. "Shit!" I laughed so hard at that. She ran to the washroom, to fix herself. I sat there awkwardly. Then my eyes fell on the mirror.

Ugly. That's what it said in red marker on the mirror. I walked over to the mirror. What .. ? "My friend did that" She laughs "her idea of a joke" She's a bad liar. "Why would you write that?"

Rose's P.O.V

I didn't know what to say, I couldn't come up with a lie. I wanted to scream and tell him why. I wanted to cry. He kept looking at me, waiting. "Like I said, it was a joke" I didn't look at him "Pathetic".

I looked at him this time "Well if you already know then stop asking!" I screamed and he looked taken aback "I want to hear it from you" He said so calmly. "Ok, you want to know why? Well, because I've always felt like that ugly, unwanted girl no one cared about. I was always bullied and teased because of my face. My parents told me I was ugly and I couldn't sing ! They kicked me out of the house just because I wanted to participate in this show. My best friend was the only family left for me, but now even she doesn't want me because no one will talk to her, when she's best friends with the ugly girl. I try to hide all of that by caking on the makeup but no one can ever love me, the real me, the one that doesn't hide behind all the makeup. I just want to be hapy, why can't I have this? Just this? I always question my existence you know. And there's never an answer but why?" I break down crying on the floor, he can just laugh at me. Laugh at the girl that had the miserable life.

I feel warmth touching me and it's Louis. I hug him tight, and squeeze him closer. He pulls away to look at me. He cups my face in his hands. Then he leanes in and my lips met his. Then at that moment, I forget that he is Louis Tomlinson. I forget that I'm an insane fangirl.

(A/N)

Hey beautiful thangs! This chapter was short I know but I had to update and yeah and keep the supension but next chapter will be better! Dedicated to Miss_Angel, her writing is perfection and her stories are life read them! Oh and song on the side is Ronan by Taylor <3 This song is about a 3 year old boy that passed away because of cancer named Ronan she wrote this song with his mom. Download on iTunes and all the money will be donated. This song is beautiful.

-Rain xo