Chapter 4. What can I do?

(A/N) 

Hey beatiful thangs ! So, this chapter will have a lot of P.O.V changing and it'll be mixing stuff up but I'm still tryin to make it funny and not boring but if u don't like something or anything like that please tell me ?Song on the side when Rose and Niall are talking. Anyway so, do u guys sense the drama coming on? Cause I sure do! Anyway leave a comment ote and fan me! this chapter is dedicated to Saylor because it's her part hope you'll like her and Niall ! <3 

 -Rain xo 

Niall’s P.O.V

“So, what’re you doing up so late alone in the lobby?” I ask rose. She fiddles with her fingers smiling down at the ground “W-well I just didn’t really want to sleep, that’s all” I could tell she was trying to hide her nervousness, after talking to so many of the fans me and the boys are getting better at making others feel more at ease but of course there are the occasional fans, that never calm down. I sat on one of the couches, and gestured her to sit beside me. Maybe it was a good time to get to know her better, after all we were going to talk to all the contestants, so let’s start with her.

 “I still think you’re audition was the best” I say and she looks up at me her eyes lighting up. I don’t know why, but I felt that we could be good friends. Now, some people might take that the wrong way but it’s not that. She seemed like the kind of person that I’d be friends with, I don’t know I don’t even know her she just gives a good vibe. Does that make sense?

  “Thanks, and please don’t say that again or else I’ll start crying, I’ve been in a very fragile state this week” I think I see a touch of pink in her cheeks, but it’s hard to tell because she was a tanner. I laugh “Alright then, whatever you say” I try to keep the conversation going and she was getting less nervous.

 If it was any other girl that was talking to me here so late, then the boys would’ve teased me

about it, but Rose is different . She’s not the type of girl to be hitting on, I don’t mean it to be an insult when I say I don’t think she’s that pretty. It’s just she’s simple.

   Rose’s P.O.V

“I just couldn’t stop crying, everything just made me cry you know!” I was rambling onto Niall about useless stuff and he listened and laughed. “It’s like I’m still going through the first stage of puberty” What the fuck did I just say?! Fucking idiot. Niall was dyeing of laughter at that and I smiled wildly.

   I’m usually proud of how much I can talk but at times it makes me want to kill myself. “I’m a dumbass I know” I said laughing, he smiled and shook his head “You’re funny”.  Yeah, my life was pretty funny one minute I’m a depressed wreck and in a second I turn into a hyperactive idiot. Yeah, jokes one me. But it felt good, better than nothing, that I was talking to Niall, it all just came naturally though I didn’t have to try too hard, like I imagined I would have to, he’s just so easygoing and laidback . Like me. I felt like he might actually like me. As a friend I mean, not anything else. Of course not. God not a girl like me, I’m a beast, ok? Enough said.

   Harry’s P.O.V

  We had a meet & greet today. So, we had to wake up early and get ready. “Niall, did Lina come by yesterday?” Zayn asks Niall. Lina, the actress Lina, was a really good friend of ours and he was Niall’s best friend. She was supposed to come around midnight to drop off a gift for us on starting our own show. “Oh yeah, last night I thought there would be no one there but then you know that girl Rose? “ I nod, yeah I knew Rose, she had the best performance. I was looking forward to talking to her, as long as she wasn’t the squeamish type. “Well, she was there, but she was pretty cool about it, Lina’s big fan it turns out. Ha, anyway I got to talk to her for an hour, she’s pretty chill” Niall says getting into his clothes.