chapter thirteen

Five who was found in the library drunk and clinging to Delores was found by his brothers Diego and Luther

Five who was found in the library drunk and clinging to Delores was found by his brothers Diego and Luther. The two brought him back to Diego's place, which was where he was working at—a boxing club.

He had told his brother Luther about almost everything when he had travelled back, to him meeting his boss, the handler.

Luther leaned forward overwhelmed with the news and spoke," When's it supposed to happen? This... Apocalypse."

"I can't give you the exact hour, but from what I could gather, we have four days left," Five said distressed

"Why didn't you say something sooner?" Luther asked Five

Five sighed," It wouldn't have mattered"

Luther looked at him and scoffed," Of course it would, we could've banded together and helped you try to stop this thing!"

Five looked at his brother blankly as he spoke," For the record—you already tried"

"What do you mean?" Luther asked bewildered

"I found all of you, your bodies," Five said hurt but sounded also grim, remembering his sibling's bodies.

Luther looked at him paling," We die?"

Five looked at him and nodded," Horribly"

He looked down and finished," You were together, trying to stop whoever it was that ends the world"

"Wait, how do you know that?" He questioned Five

Five reached in his pocket unwrapping the eye he had raised his hand and throwing it to Luther," This was clutched in your dead hand when I found you. Must've ripped it out of their head right before you went down"

"Whose head?" He interrogated

Five exhaled," As I said, I don't know"

Luther turned the eye," Well, there's a serial number on the back. Think maybe you could try"

"No, that's a dead end" Five chuckled," It's just another hunk of glass"

The door slammed open and their brother Diego came in covered in blood," Piece of shit!! Do you have any idea what you just did?!" Luther grabbed the brother to stop him from attacking Five

"Nope, let me—get your ape hands off of me!" Diego struggled in Luther's arms

"I can do this as long as it takes you to calm down," Luther said without effort.

Diego, he huffed and panted," Fine!". Luther dropped his brother as Diego glared at Five," WHO ARE THOSE PEOPLE WHO ATTACKED THE ACADEMY?!"

"It's none of which is any of your concern" Five argued

"It is! THEY JUST SHOT PRIME! SHE IS IN THE HOSPITAL IN CRITICAL CONDITION!"

"What?!" Both Five and Luther shouted