Chapter 10

Sollux's POV:

"Whoa! Sol what happened?" Jade asked me after....Karkat? Yeah Karkat ran out.

I shrugged. "II don't know."

"IlL gO gEt HiM." Gamzee stood up and went outside.

"Who the fuck II2 that guy?"

"That's Karkat... He just moved here." John said standing up.

"Yeah II got hii2 fuckiing name but what2 hii2 problem?"

"He just like that dude. For as long as we've known him...I can already tell that he's just like that." Dave said helping john stand up.

"Whoa!" John fell over and landed on top of Dave.

"Hehe! Sorry strider."

"Just get off of me DrunkDerp."

"Okay!"

"LET GO OF ME!" Oh great...

I turned around and saw GZ holding the little guy. Holy shit he's fucking short.... And his horns are so nubby.

Like little candy corns..hehe.

"GAMZEE I SWEAR IF YOU DONT LET GO OF ME RIGHT NOW-"

"JuSt ChIlL kArBrO!"

"CHILL? CHILL!? IM NOT GOING TO FUCKING CHILL WITH YOU PULLING ME INTO THIS PLACE WITHOUT MY OWN SAY IN ANYTHING!"

"KaRbRo ReLaX."

He growled and glared at me.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?"

"Well 2orry for ju2t 2tanding iin place! II2 that 2uch a criime?"

"WELL YOUR FUCKING LOOKING AT ME LI-"

"Karkat, I Think It Is Best If You Calm Down." Kanaya interrupted and stood up.

"PLEASE TELL THIS ASSHAT TO LEAVE ME ALONE."

"Oh Please Karkat. Don't Be Silly. This Is His Home So I Expect You To Be Nice."

"UGH WHATEVER. GAMZEE! PUT ME THE FUCK DOWN OR ILL TAKE ALL OF YOUR FUCKING PRECIOUS FAYGO AND THROW IT OUT FOR YOU TO *NEVER* FIND IT AGAIN!"

"Oh ShIt." Gamzee put the little guy down and he clenched his teeth and fists.

"THANKS."

"Oh IlL dO aNyThInG fOr My FuCkInG MiRaClES!"

"Plea2e don't 2tart on that miiracle 2tuff riight now... But there ii2 2ome Faygo iin the friidge."

"Aw ShIt SoL bRo! YoUr ThE BeSt mOtHeR FuCkInG fRiEnD A BrO CoUlD HaVe!"

"WHAT-"

"Aw thank2 GZ! Heh! You two dude." I wrapped my arm around his shoulder and he poked my nose.

"HoNk!"

"Hehe." I looked over my shoulder and saw the little guy crossing his arms and looking at me angrily... No... Not angry... He walked out of the house. ,

Almost jealous in a way?

I smirked.

"Hey GZ, you can come over any tiime you want! And IIll have faygo here ju2t for you."

"Aw ShIt! ToDaY iS aLl fUlL oF tHe MirAcUlOuS mIrAcLEs!!" He laughed and I walked him to the kitchen.

Just then, Kurloz came into the house and starting signing quickly.

"WhAt Is It BrO- oH sHiT! SoL bRo! YoUr DaD iS hOmE!"

"Fuck fuck fuck! Everyone out through the back door!