Chapter 18

Karkats POV:

Once the bell rang, I quickly grabbed my things and rushed out of the classroom.

I put in my ear phones, listening to Breaking Benjamin.
Over the music, I could hear him yelling my nick name.

"SO MUCH FOR STARTING OVER.." I mumbled to myself.
He caught up to me , putting his hand on my shoulder. I quickly swatted it away, turning the volume up.

"KK, 2top iignoriing me!" I heard him yell. I started walking faster. He kept up by my side.

I looked to the floor as 'Without You' began playing. I smiled slightly.
He seemed to notice.

"What are you lii2teniing two?"
"............."
"Come on! II ju2t a2ked you a que2tiion about mu2iic! Look, IIm 2prry for hiitiing ED iin fhe face, okay?! "

"...........WITHOUT YOU."
"What?"
"THE SONG. WITHOUT YOU BY BREAKING BENJAMIN.."

"You lii2ten two them two?"
"YEAH."
"Awe2ome."

I smiled slightly, slowing down the pace I was walking at. I pulled my earphones out and looked at him.

Well, mostly his lip. I looked at the cut I had made when I threw the dodgeball. It wasn't good.

"IM SORRY TOO."
"For what?" He and I both stopped, looking at each other. I put my finger on his lip. It was soft..
"THIS. FOR FUCKING UP YOUR LIP. "
He laughed and put my arm down.
"IIt2 Fiine."
I smiled and continued to walk.

Solluxs POV:

"Hey, um...do you Maybee wanna come over?"
"COME OVER?"
"Uh, two my place..y'know two hang out or 2omethiing.."

He was quiet for a while.
"KK?"
"UH SURE, I GUESS TAHT WOULD BE COOL... I JUST GOTTA TELL MY BROTHER KANKRI AND DROP MY STUFF OFF AT HOME."
"Oh, okay."

He looked up ahead and smiled.
"MY PLACE IS OVER THERE, BUT I DONT GET WHY WE GOTTA GO TO YOUR PLACE. HOW ABOUT WE HANG OUT IN MINE?"

"2ure. IIt ii2 clo2er.."
"EXACTLY.."

We walked just a while longer before reaching his house.
He walked to the door and grabbed his keys.

I watched him open the door, but my eyes slowly drifted from his hands handling the door, to his a- NOPE.
You are NOT looking at his ass.

Quickly looking up, he opened the door.
"WE CAN HANG OUT IN MY ROOM. BEST TO KEEP AWAY FROM KANKRI.. OR WE'LL BE STUCK IN A GIANT GOG DAMN LECTURE."
"Lecture?"

"BEST NOT TO EXPLAIN.." He walked inside and opened the door wide for me. I smiled and walked in. Wait, isn't this... Kanaya's place? Why does he live with her?

I shrugged and walked in.
"UPSTAIRS." He said, walking past me to the stair case. I followed him and into his room. I put my back pack down near his bed, sitting on the edge.

"Wow, your bed ii2 really comfy.."
"THANKS?"
"Heh." I smiled and laid flat on my back. "Liike, really comfy.."
"OKAY, I GET IT LISPS." He laughed and walked over to me, laying next to me.

I looked over at him.
He looked....adorable?
Yeah, that's a good word.

He had a small smile on his face, looking up at the ceiling. His cheeks were slightly puffed up, making them look chubby and cute. Fuck, I wanna squeeze him... I mean... Fuck it.

I poked his cheek with my finger, and he turned to me.
"WHAT?"
"What?"

"WHYD YOU POKE MY CHEEK?"
"2orry, II couldn't help iit..."
"DORK."
"Hehe. IIm an awe2ome dork then.."