Chapter 12: The Plan

"Cait, Sara, get up right now. This will be my last warning. Get up or I'm pouring two buckets of ice on each of you," Laurel screamed from the bottom of the stairs. "Why the hell is she up so early?" Sara complained. "Shoot, it's 6:45, we have 30 mins before we have to leave," Caitlin said. "Say, what? That's not enough time to take a shower, get dressed and eat," Sara said jumping out of bed.
The girls were down with 15 minutes to spare. "How nice of you two to join us?" Carla teased. "Car leaves in 15. First stop is me, then Sara and Carla and then you, Cait," Laurel informed both teens.
"Okay, see you later sweetheart," Carla said as she got out of the car. "What time are you guys out?" Caitlin asked. "Well I'll be out by the time you're out of class. It's just orientation today, I think. I'm not sure what time aunt Carla is finished," Sara replied. "I'm out an hour after you get out of class but I can go early since I'm the boss. Just hang at the school for a bit and we'll pick you up and then Laurel," Carla explained.
Caitlin turned her back on her locker as she heard her name being called out. "Morning, Caitlin," Barry greeted her as Cisco came to a stop next to him. "Morning guys. What's your first class?" Caitlin replied. "Well Barry and I have double computers, then Spanish. What about you?" Cisco answered. "Well since you have computers, that must mean I have double geography, then French," Caitlin said. The bell rang before anyone could say a thing else. "We'll see you at break then since we don't have any class together before then," Barry said as he and Cisco walked the opposite direction from Caitlin. "Yeah, I guess, see you later," Caitlin shouted over her shoulder. Caitlin stared at the clock, class was taking forever, she thinks to herself.
"Hey, Caitlin," Iris said as she sits down at the table with Caitlin. "Where're the guys?" "Well, knowing them taking their time to get here," Caitlin joked. "We heard that," Barry said as he sat down beside Cait. "Hey, babe. How was your morning?" Cisco said to Iris. "Boring, so far," Iris replied. "Yeah, same here. Its like the teachers are trying to make us fall asleep," Caitlin said. "So, we're all going to homecoming right?" Barry asked. "Cisco and I are. Don't know about you two. Who you guys going with?" Iris answered. "Cait and I are going together, since we're both dateless," Barry informed her. "Oh, that's good. Don't want Cait to miss her first homecoming here. What's the plan then?" Iris asked. "Well how about this? Barry, Cisco and Wally can get ready at your place and Iris you can come over to mine, since Sara, aunt Laurel and probably my mom are helping me get ready," Cait informed. "Sounds like a great idea," Iris agreed with her. "One plan done, one more to go," Cisco said. "What are you talking about?" Cait said confused. "Why, have you forgotten our chemistry project that's worth 40%?" Cisco asked. "Oh, yeah. Well why don't you guys come over again after school," Cait said. "You guys go on over. I can't I'm interning at Central City Citizen," Iris said. "Oh, bummer. I was going to introduce you to my aunt Laurel and Sara. But next time I guess," Caitlin responded.
"Hey guys," Caitlin shouted as she saw the boys putting their things back in their lockers. "What's the plan now?" Cisco asked. "Well the cars outside, with my mom and Sara inside. We're going to pick up aunt Laurel on the way home and also drive by McDonald's to get some food. You guys can hitch a ride and come over to work on the project," Cait responded.

-------------------------------------
Sorry for not updating sooner but I'm a college student and working too so I'm busy most of the time but whenever I have time to write I will update.

Also sorry if this update is shorter than the rest. I'll update again soon. Sooner than the other times since I'm on a summer break.

Thanks guys. Make sure to rate and review this chapter and story.