Girl talk

The next morning I ran outta bed to tell my bff what happened last night. Even though it was only yesterday I saw her it felt like ages, plus I have tea.
It was a crisp Wednesday autumn morning and the weather was so nice. I took out a beautiful yellow sundress. I did a little make up, but making sure my highlight was popping. I put on my Gucci flip flops and my book bag.
"Bye dad" I yell from the bottom of the stair case.
"Bye Hun" he replies
I zoom to school thinking of all I have to tell Lana. I park in our usual spot, next to her car. She was in there finishing her make up, the sun glistening on her roof top.
"Heyyyyyyy" I say rolling my window down
"Wassup bitch" she says as we laugh
I could tell Lana was stoned at 8 am.
As we walk to class I begin to tell her the deal.
"So what was up last night? You didn't even text me" Lana says rolling her eyes
"Okay sis, don't give me sass. I wanted to tell ya in person.... it's tea" I say
"Please tell" she says sucking her Iced skinny vanilla latte.
"So my dad is dating a girl named Julia and shes pretty hot. Her dad is some famous dude and she works for a talent agency. She's pretty cool" I say in one breath. As we sit down for class. Lana stares with her eyes wide.
"Go on" she replied. I looked confused.
"I know you didn't wait a whole night to tell me that shit" she laughed. I cracked up so loud that even our home room teacher heard.
"Okay so.... when she was talking about her job, she said my dad told her I could sing. Then she touched my upper thigh and girl" I looked around and whispered "my puss started tingling and I wanted her to go higher"
This caused Lana to spit out her drink causing the whole class to look at us. And all her high ass could do is laugh loud, which of course caused me laugh even louder.
"Detention" Mrs. Lee yelled
We quickly got our composure back just to giggle at each other when Lee turned her back.
"So who the fuck is this lady? Who's her dad?"
"I have no clue" I whispered while watching Mrs. Lee write on the board.
"Let's look her up" Lana pulls out her iPhone.
"What's her name" she whispered.
"Julia Ann" I put it on a piece of paper because Mrs. Lee was on to us.
"Oh shit" she laughed loud. I rolled my eyes because I actually kinda cared about school and what Mrs. Lee thought about me unlike Lana.
"Shhh" I whisper. "Tell me" I say
"She's fucking hot" Lana says putting her head on the desk so Mrs. Lee couldn't see her expressions.
"What else is new" I say curiously
"She's rich as hell too. Oh shit and her dad is some Grammy award winner from the 70's. Something about Funk..." Lana says reading the screen.
"Shit" was the only thing I could say.
I spent the rest class day dreaming about spending time with Julia again and knowing more about her. The bell rang and Lana and I left to go our separate ways. I kissed her cheek and we were on our way with our school day.