Just U & Me

Disclaimer:S M U T
!!!!!!!

I wobble down stairs slightly giggling. Once I get down I see Julia setting up the table. The house smelt so good I thought. I scream coming towards her, "the house smells good". She laughed, "why are you screaming"
I looked around. I didn't know I was screaming. I laughed slightly drunk. "My bad Julia" I said said raising my hands over my head. Julia totally checked me out from top to bottom. I looked at her with only lust in my eyes and as soon as we locked eyes I could tell her soul left her body. She turned pale and looked down. My big brown eyes could hypnotize the best of the best so I knew it worked. I sat down at the table while she brought the food out.
"Thank you" I say with out a beat
"You're welcome" she says and winked.
As we ate I could feel the Xanax hit me like a truck. At one point of the dinner Julia talked about her life after living in aspen and I couldn't even focus. "Can I get some wine" I blurted.
"Um.... sure you're dad did last time I guess."
She poured me some and I drank it in one sip. "Fuck Diana, what's up with you? Is it your dad because if it is don't be too scared he will get through this I-
"No" I yell feeling more emotional than usual. "Then Diana, what is it? Is it school. I know detention is rough but-
"No" I yelled even louder feeling like a mess
She just looked at me.
"Are you on something?" She says flat out
"Why would you say that" I get defensive and annoyed
"Because of your eyes. I've been doing shit longer than you have lived" Julia looked at me and pulled my head close to her.
"Yeah" I said blankly, not ashamed.
"What is it?" She looks concern
"Xanax" I say "but just a half".
She looked sympathetic. "Diana.... you can't just count on that when shit gets rough" I began to cry.
"Then who is supposed to save me" I ask with tears coming down my face. This was not how the night was supposed to go. Julia saw how destroyed I was, holding my hand across the table. "Count on me" she was squeezing my hand. I looked up a nodded. I quickly got my composure as I started to feel embarrassed. "Let's go in the living room and watch some tv" Julia says smiling trying to cheer me up.
"And wait. I have something" she goes in her purse and brought out a blunt. "Let's smoke".
We blazed on the couch talking and laughing for what seemed like hours. She made me forget my troubles.
"I like that you matched me and my no bra and cami" she laughed.
"I saw how good your boobs look in it and I couldn't help but duplicate" I say completely staring at her chest.
"Well..." Julia paused still staring in my eyes. "Let me take this a little farther" she popped out of my boobs and began sucking on my pierced nipples. Suddenly my breath was taken away and my whole body got tingles. "Fuck" I screamed. I took her face and forced her lips on mine. We began making out as we sucked on each other's tongue and bottom lips. I start kissing her neck and sucking her ear making her moan. "You like this Julia" I whispered. She flipped me over so that my ass was tooting it up in the air. She pulled up my Nike shorts and smacked my ass so hard. "Fuck Julia" I moaned and exclaimed. She close my ear and pulled my hair, "you don't bitch me, I bitch you". She let go of my hair and I got limp. I literally didn't care what she did to me. Bitch me please. She stood up and looked at me laying on the couch. "Model for me" she demanded. I immediately got shy. Then I thought about how I don't say no to a challenge. I began modeling spreading my leg teasing her to come back. She took some steps to me as I sat up. She first took off my shirt, rubbing my body. She began kissing me all over licking my nipples every now and then. I moaned and moaned and moaned. She laughed because I was so sensitive to her touch. "Lay down" she says. She put her long blond hair in a bun and began taking off her clothes. First the shirt where she exposed her pale skin and her double ds. Then she took off her pants. Which left her with a lavender thong hugging her curves in all the right places. I sat there and played with my nipples. "Take off those shorts" she said looking. I did quickly, never loosing eye contact. I took it all off even my thong. She kissed me and got on her knees. "Open" she says quietly. She began rubbing on my clit licking her fingers. Soon she dived in making my whole body jerk. "Oh... oh my god" I screamed. She licked all over my pussy making me shake. Then she sucked my clit inserting two fingers. I screamed even more causing her to look up at me. She looked me dead in my eyes and said "you like that Diana" as she fingered me. I started squirting all over her fingers. "That's a yes. Huh?" She began going into my pussy again this time doing circles on my clit. I began to shake. "I am about to cum" I screamed. She watched me cum all over her mouth. Then she put out the two fingers just to replace it with her tongue. "Julia!" I scream. "Oh my god" I yelled. She stopped. When she was wiping her face a smile appeared.
"Come here" I motion over "sit on my fucking face" I demand. I stick out my tongue as she begins to ride me. I start off getting her back by tongue fucking her while rubbing her clit. "Diana fuck" she laughed
I went to her clit and began nibbling on it creating a rhythm. "Fuck" she moaned
Then I began slurping all over her clit causing her to shake. " IM COMING" she yelled loud shaking all over my face. Just then her juices fell all over my face. My pussy started dripping all over me.
"Fuck" she sighed
"yeah" I laughed
"This wasn't you're first time" Julia giggled
"Not at all" I looked at her and winked.